Reviews for Our Secret
Ananasina chapter 1 . 7/24
OOOWWWW :ะท
Love it like crazy
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 3/19
Oh I feel so sorry for the world at the moment
Colonel Amiruddin Arif chapter 1 . 2/25
I would love to see the see the sequel to this
hetaliafan301101 chapter 1 . 2/14
*sarcastic*oh yeah, she is pregant with twins...but on the MOON?! Reqlly?!*talking like Poland*Like, please, like, totally make, like, a really chic sequel. Please do this. Please make a sequel!
Majken O chapter 1 . 1/25
I love how Russia is just like "...She's Pregnant."
fleshslasher chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
I wish there's another chapter where the other nations are featured to interrogate the both of them. Imagine the reaction of England, he'll probably be like an over protective dad!
MapacheLuna chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
That was so cute. And that ending made me bark out a laugh, no joke. I have a secret love for RusAme, and this was adorable.
yaysarahj chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
oh man she was right way to go .wow just wow *giggles*
theHuntress101 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
So the twins would represent the two colonies on the moon and not on Earth? How would they survive? Nobody actually lives on the moon and a country or colony needs to have citizens.
Azura Nocte chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I love how America actually said "Or, I dunno, a joint US-Russia space colony?" and Russia totally thinks that's ridiculous. Then America was actually right!
Elizabeth Blossom chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
This is really cute, if slightly corny, but I like my corn! *goes off dreaming about little Russian-American babies*
timacat chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
OH YEAH! I love happy ending! Though the beginning really sad and scaring.
AdilaRain chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Very awesome!~
artfan chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Lols! Love u man... awesome story :D
chocolate-ribbons chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Whewt! A Russiaxfem!America fic! XD This was so cute; their love for each other expressed in their own ways and the suspense and the drama. :D