Reviews for Premonition
syalie chapter 12 . 10/7/2014
Great story, thanks for sharing :)
Arowen13 chapter 7 . 1/16/2014
I was just explaining to my mother last night that
I read your stories after I read a depressing one,
because I can always count on a happy ending.
Don't prove me wrong now! :)
Midnight1906 chapter 12 . 4/2/2013
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 12 . 2/9/2013
I sense a sequel.
puppypants chapter 12 . 11/20/2012
good action, thanks, good McGee story
alix33 chapter 7 . 4/27/2011
"That seemed to be the trigger Gibbs was waiting for. "Go! Go!" Without hesitation, McGee kicked the door open." - I think this is the very first time, in fics or on the RL show that I read or see Tim kicking a door open.
alix33 chapter 6 . 4/27/2011
"McGee!" There it was again; the feral growl warning of an impending attack "Yeah, boss?" Eager as a boy scout helping an old lady across the street, McGee scrambled to his feet and waited for orders. Gibbs looked away, eyes scanning the room. "Dust for prints around the back door and window." "But I -" Tony grimaced in sympathy. Don't argue, Probie, can't you read the signs? "Now, McGee." "Yes, boss." McGee hopped to, grabbing the dusting kit and more gloves. As he rounded Tony, he grumbled under his breath, "What's got him so pissed off this morning?" Tony answered sotto voce: "It's probably your fault, Probie." – GR! DiNozzo! Something is off, and his way of dealing with it is to scare Tim?

"You find me more interesting than the body, Doctor?" – I do not like it when Gibbs call Ducky “Doctor” like that. I did not like it after “Shalom” when Gibbs did it in the RL show either.

"Jethro! Wait!" At the automatic doors, Gibbs stopped and turned, keeping his hand against the edge to keep the way open. "What?" "How's that other problem we talked about?" "It's fine, Duck." He released the doors and left. Ducky sighed and returned to his table. "Between you and me, Lieutenant, I don't believe he's being exactly honest with himself. Something's bothering him, I can tell.” – No kidding, Ducky.
alix33 chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
"the first had been when McGee fell off the roof when he and Kate had searched the Chief of Naval Operations house for clues as to who had kidnapped his wife and daughter, only to find out Watson himself had been the culprit. McGee had broken his neck when he hit the ground." - What an awful twist on what really happened.
alix33 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Why have I not read this story of yours before? I do not know!

No wonder Gibbs has a rule, something more or less going "if it feels like they are after you, they are".
Nora May French chapter 12 . 2/4/2011
I really enjoyed reading this story. I like how you honed in on Gibbs' premonitions and how the story played out. Great work.
Servant05 chapter 12 . 7/17/2010
Good ending. Loved the story!

camry72 chapter 12 . 7/7/2010
Can't help it, can he? This was another very good story I really like it. I guess Tim really is your favorite target.
camry72 chapter 11 . 7/7/2010
Can't argue with that if McGee to far away and something happens he won't be able to reach him on time.
camry72 chapter 10 . 7/7/2010