Reviews for We're Back
Update, please!
Bluehood103 chapter 10 . 3/31/2013
When the next chapter
Guest chapter 6 . 9/14/2012
this chapter is really good but how come the story is so short and ends so abruptly
Devil May Roxas chapter 10 . 6/27/2012
aw man c'mon update update UPDATE SOONER! I LUV YOUR FIC SO PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

(sorry im BESERK in your fic i very impatient want to read the next chapter)
Devil May Roxas chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
i very very very very very very very...LOVE THIS STORY keep update please i will review everyday and please update sooner! If you not update sooner...i will make you suffer(sory i impatient)
JuneIsAMonth18 chapter 6 . 6/17/2012
omgggg someone kill kiki! she has no life! she should be the one getting stalked by a 40 year old man! theyre both stalkers, theyre perfect for each other xD
JollyRancher25 chapter 10 . 3/23/2012
When riku said that her wanted to see sora sing ilaughed my head off Sorry for typos in da comnt stupid ipad 1...
The 666th necrophiliac chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Just wondering if you were going to continue it.
XxSakura217Xx chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
;-; I like this story 3
Tommiboy chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Actually i like this story it made very entertaining all the chapters.

The author of this sotry has great imagination.

Good luck

Siruspotter you dont know how aprreciate the imagination so stop bothering with your stupid commentaries.
Amazing Salmon chapter 10 . 9/29/2011
FINISH PLEASE! I NEED YOU TO!
LeviHeichouCos chapter 10 . 8/28/2011
can u PLZZZZZZZ update *puss-in-boots eyes* I SWARE i'll reveiw every new chappy if ya do PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ This story is AWWWWWWWSOOOOOOOME!
ssl chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
ssp wtf is ur problem i think the author did a gud job of writin of this story and u come and start bashin on the person. nt every1 is perfect damn! if u complainin about it how about u write it!
godly345 chapter 10 . 5/27/2011
...Well I'm not sure how to say this so this should work. HAVE SORA KILL THAT OLD MAN STALKER OR SET THE KIDNAPPER UP WITH THAT HAG MALIFISENT