Reviews for Between a Rock and a Hard Place
Turkey in a suit chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Aah, a good does of Flight.
Shanhime chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Lol...dunno how but that was cute. (and my first ff13 fiction to read!). Very in characters though it was short, and very amusing...must admit though, Fang and Lightning...brilliant combo :3 Didn't think it would be as good as it was actually...kudos...and cookies _ (naturally.)
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Well, well, soldier...

This...was...N-I-CE!

Ah, angry-yet-kinda-gentle smex. C:
Advise for Fang: make Light angry more often. LOL

N-I-CE work!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
ALEXISSA2 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Short but straight to the point. LOL

Good one.
Domo Arigateaux chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
The writing itself is good, I like your style.

You got Lightning down pretty well, but she has a little more restraint than expressed; she's not quite so hotheaded. It'd take a little more goading to stir her into striking another party member.

Fang is a little OoC. You've written her pretty well, but she comes across as slightly too forceful, a little too intense. I might just read it that way, though, as I've always seen her as Vanille's girl xD

The sex in itself is well written (Quite an accomplishment!) Almost everything I read now involves unrealistic amounts of bodily fluids, female ejaculation and badly written characters rubbing their glistening tits together. You've broken the mould, though, and provided a realistically written scene that I quite enjoyed.

However, I did find the sex to be distinctly lacking emotion. It's an emotional act, and I don't think either character would have let it drop so easily. Perhaps you could end it with Lightning being consumed by regret, or acceptance of her desires? You know, add a little feeling!

Besides these points, I really liked the story, and hope to see more of this genre from you!
Silent Wrath chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
A nice little piece before bedtime.

Satisfying.

-Wrath.
SinisterPurr chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Ah, tough love. Leave it to Fang to pick a fight... I wonder if she bit off more than she could chew this time. *ponders*
Day of the Wolf chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Pretty hot!
Tuume chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Plenty of sexual tension in this fic. It's nice how well you kept to charcater. Lightning's last act was priceless.
Laura25 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Haha, the moment I saw your reply, I had just finished reading this story :P Wow, this was indeed rough but it worked out well! Good work on taking this challenge; I look forward to more of your challenge-responses.