Reviews for The Fall and Rise of Max Russo
tiger002 chapter 13 . 4/30/2012
This was good. I liked how you wrapped everything up with the ship, but the ending with Zack demands a sequal. Besides, I think we need to see more about what happens with Max now, his new powers, but also the cost of getting them. Great story, and I hope this one isn't your last.
owlhero chapter 13 . 4/17/2012
I was wondering where you went...

I love the way Max developed throughout the story but still keeping his quirkiness.

What a way to end the story. How creepy... Poor Zack, then again Mephisto would take things literally. But you leave our imaginations an out with the note.

Good luck in your future ventures...We will miss you.
woundedhearts chapter 13 . 4/16/2012
No don't let him take Zack. I know he made a deal, but is it really necessary. I mean i'm sure the guy has enough souls he doesn't need his. As to the Russo's i'm glad everything turned out well for them and i hope that they remain close to the suite life gang. It was nice that Max was able to heal Cody. And i'm glad London actually said thank you for once. But the ending still urks me...you just might have to finish the trilogy! ;)
black robin chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
thannnnnnnkkkkkkkkkk yyyooooooooouuuuuuuuu! ive herd of that place before with the man made islands and i coudint find the name of the place again (manly because i never looked its sad relly) anyway thinks and i thank your a good righter thats coming from anuther righter. (:
SomalichicA chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
Aw man, I didn't really read your fic,

I just skimmed it. What caught my attention

were the words 'Somali' and 'pirate'.

Haha, 'cause I'm Somali. But no, I'm not a pirate...
woundedhearts chapter 12 . 10/2/2010
OOOooooo i'm liking this side of Max. I'm glad they don't have to worry about the pirates anymore and everyone seems to be safe for now. Please don't make us wait for the ending. :)
owlhero chapter 12 . 8/30/2010
Max at full power. Nice use of abilities and Max's emotions. I wonder she react to her rescuer? the slowing of time was a nice trick. What about the others, I wonder?
tiger002 chapter 12 . 8/29/2010
More updates are good, and I hope you enjoy your new job too. We saw more of Max's new powers here and it's fun to see how he's had to change after coming back, though he still doesn't like having to kill. It's also nice to see his feelings for London here, I'm curious what else you have planned here. Update soon if you can!
Wyntirsno chapter 12 . 8/29/2010
Yay Max! He is getting good with his new powers. Are the pirates done and gone? Can't wait till he can actually tell his siblings and everybody what happened, especially Cody. Hope your new job is more relaxing for you.
Waldojeffers chapter 12 . 8/29/2010
This has been quite a long time indeed, but surprisingly after reading only a few lines I was completely into the story again, and even remembered everything.

Anyway, great chapter! I really love Max, in this story. Still adjusting to all of his new powers he seems to be fighting those pirates of as it is his second nature. Looked like this time the fight got more serious as he had to find London. But I'm glad he decided to let the pirate guarding London live. While reading I was almost convinced he would put him in her place before the bullet. Glad to see Max isn't like that. :)

London free, the other hostages free... Seems like Max's work here is done, except for Jordan's message. Now I'm wondering what will become of Max after this. After all with superpowers comes super-responsibility, said Carey Martin once. Nice chapter! Would be great to see more regular updates from your work indeed. Enjoy your new work! :)
Man of Faith chapter 12 . 8/29/2010
WOW! GO MAX!
Kiluca1228 chapter 12 . 8/29/2010
Great so far! I love it and I almost cried when I thought Max died in the other chapyer :) Lols
owlhero chapter 11 . 7/28/2010
Intersting crossover between the two universes. I like how Jordon come back into the story. Max would the person who would be the one for the wizard to give his powers. He has the imagination and the creativity to think of reative ways to get rid of the terrorists. I hope cody gets rid of his nightmares. Why do ihave a feeling another shoe is going to drop. I love the story so far. I not the biggest WOWP fan, but its fun to see Max get to have the glory for once.
woundedhearts chapter 11 . 6/18/2010
Yes! Go Max! I'm happy that he is able to take care of the bad guys on his own, because it shows that he has the gumption to do so. But its pretty sad at the same time that his siblings won't be able to help. But, i'm loving the way he's taking care of the pirates it shows how clever he really is. :P Update the next chapter soon!
Man of Faith chapter 11 . 6/18/2010
YES! An update! WOW! Max is really powerful. I hope his siblings understand later what he did.