Reviews for Harry Potter and the Last Black Witch
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 1/16/2017
Great
Lover of Emotions chapter 2 . 10/3/2015
that is good. update soon please.
sakuyahime1994 chapter 2 . 8/16/2015
your story is really continue it so I can know what would happen
Purrloin77 chapter 2 . 6/17/2015
i'm really liking the story so far, though i am a bit curious as to if we will see a certain magician since he is one of the only ones that know Akako is a witch.
Vi-Violence chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
Looking good!
SakuraKoi chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
Soooo gooooood please update really soon!
Qapleulia chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Meh. I never read the Harry Potter books. All I know about it is what I watched in the first movie, which isn't much. I just like DC and MK. Though Harry Potter MAY be interesting. I donno.
sakura240 chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
Kura: hmmm...this is pretty interesting! :D

Berry: It is. please do update soon :) We're very curious as to what may happen.

Kura: YEAH! XD Bye!
RandomReader chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
O hell, I just found the story, and couldn't stop myself reading it! I love the way you write and bring every little detail, but still focus the main thing. I can say, that that isn't very easy, but you really are awesome! It would be really nice, if you'd continue the story, I want to read on so badly rigth now... Even if it has been ver a year right now... Please, write a new chapter *fangirlyscreems* (xD)

One of the best crossovers I've ever read in generally, love the plotidea. It will be funny when Takagi and Sato are talking with Conan and can't remember where they were - *wants to see Heijis and Conans faceses*

Please go on!
Viridian chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
Oooh, a very interesting premise for a crossover. I like the care that you've put into setting up the story, the conflict and the characters. I hope you'll continue this story.
TheDarkKunoichi chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
update soon! this is a really good story so i really can't wait! and i think the Obliviators has removed something from Conan's mind, that's only a guess though.
CJaMes12 chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
If be fascinated if you continue this story as it appears the obliviatIRS have already gotten to Conan!
Kairi's-twin chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
This is a cool idea. I hate to say this but your blurb about the Salem witch trials is false. There were never any witch burnings in Salem. All of their witches were hung, or killed from various kinds of tests that were performed to determine guilt.

Over all though it seems like a good story.
alynawatlovers chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
Poor Heiji. it's probably driving him insane. Please update soon!
Nemaya chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
I absolutely LOVE this story so far. I can already imagine Heiji and Conan overload their brains trying to crack the 'trick', when there is no trick, just real magic.

I want to read more of this, so please, please, please continue writing! I added it to my story alerts.