Reviews for Three in One
That was beautiful!
Hearts Tempo chapter 24 . 12/25/2014
Awwww loved loved loved
TheUnwrittenGirl chapter 24 . 7/14/2014
The most unusual, but originally pleasing OC/Fred/George novel I've ever read. Loved it. Secretly made me want to be Kyra. Good job, really!
Guest chapter 24 . 6/24/2014
I loved it! So sweet, and I was really happy and glad that Fred didn't die, therefor, the triad lived. But its labeled as a Fred/OC fic. It should be Fred/OC/George. Sweet, and the perfect middle between a long, possibly intense fic that you really get into, and a short/shortish fic that you may or may not like, and just read to pass the time (probably not more than an hour). I really enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/12/2014
You're story was wonderful! I was so happy when I found it because it's exactly what I've been looking for. Apparently fics where the twins are favored equally aren't very common but never the less this was so good I read it straight through. Great job!
sarcrow13 chapter 24 . 6/11/2014
Perfection! I loved it so much! You had me squealing like a school girl and sobbing as if my life depended on it. You invoked so much emotion from me, and that doesn't happen very often. So, therefore, I congratulate you on a job well done. Want a cookie? *hands author-chan a cookie* XD
Yes.It.Is chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Wow!
me chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
this is so awkward reading. they're 14. . . *shudders*
Guest chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
Omg this is so f*cking wrong.
Titania.queen.of.fairys chapter 24 . 2/14/2013
Aww, what a cute story, full of fluff OwO
CirelondielGreenleaf chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
This story is one of the best I have ever read! Its inspired me to write one of my own! So much love for this story.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/25/2012
absolutely love Three in one. I have read and re-read it several times, I love the story. you wrote. I love it!
Sephira Vanya Estelwen chapter 24 . 8/9/2012
flippin awesome story love. great job.
TheLadyJaye chapter 24 . 7/23/2012
Is there a different way to do a paternity test in the Magical world, because identical twins have identical DNA so that type of "Muggle" test wouldn't work...