Reviews for The Real Deal About Bella
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 3 . 7/17
Will this be continued! I sure hope so cause I hope she rips Eddie to shards and burns him, should have burnt the Volturi if she had the chance, however I understand the need to see her mate. I also hope Alice eventually remembers. Maybe the Denali's will know of Bella, or maybe by chance Victoria since she is very old as well as the Denali's.
confusedlot chapter 3 . 6/28
I hope you continue this. I loved how you described the fight scenes. I hope Bella returns to volterra someday and kills off the other two as well. How old is Bella exactly? Why didn't the eye get reattached? Theoretically according to the twilight universe anything can be reattached to the vampires body.
Wtf where the rest on the story come onnnnn don't leave us hanging mannnnnnnnnn
DaughterofColdHarbour chapter 3 . 3/12
Loving this story and loving Bella being a badass ancient vampire. Please continue
headboy419 chapter 1 . 3/3
Nice story ! Keep it up.
leilamiranda chapter 3 . 2/26
Oh gosh, this is beautiful. And the plot hasn't even started. :)
Ahweeeee please continue
U know always in the fics alice can't remember anything about her past but can u make a exception that all of a sudden alice gets these things that she see her past
Helen chapter 3 . 2/17
I'm so excited that you're writing this story. I love where it's going and I can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon x
UnguidedLight chapter 3 . 2/17
Awesome totally loved it x :)
Damn all that way and Alice doesn't even remember her that must feel like a kick to the gut
milagglad chapter 3 . 2/15
wow...that was interesting, update soon
Skittles-Panda94 chapter 3 . 2/15
Can't wait for the next chapter. So are the vulturi coming after her? Why can't Bella just take another vampires eye or something?
ShadowCub chapter 3 . 2/15
A lot less of the crazy feeling that she is more than the humans, its hard to want to read about a crazy human murderer.
elliehandesu chapter 3 . 2/15
Isn't the last time before bella captured that alice scream her name?... what will gonna happen.. omg can't wait