Reviews for The Real Deal About Bella
Alice didn't remember anything !
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 3 . 7/17/2015
Will this be continued! I sure hope so cause I hope she rips Eddie to shards and burns him, should have burnt the Volturi if she had the chance, however I understand the need to see her mate. I also hope Alice eventually remembers. Maybe the Denali's will know of Bella, or maybe by chance Victoria since she is very old as well as the Denali's.
confusedlot chapter 3 . 6/28/2015
I hope you continue this. I loved how you described the fight scenes. I hope Bella returns to volterra someday and kills off the other two as well. How old is Bella exactly? Why didn't the eye get reattached? Theoretically according to the twilight universe anything can be reattached to the vampires body.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/18/2015
Wtf where the rest on the story come onnnnn don't leave us hanging mannnnnnnnnn
DaughterofColdHarbour chapter 3 . 3/12/2015
Loving this story and loving Bella being a badass ancient vampire. Please continue
headboy419 chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
Nice story ! Keep it up.
leilamiranda chapter 3 . 2/26/2015
Oh gosh, this is beautiful. And the plot hasn't even started. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 2/23/2015
Ahweeeee please continue
Guest chapter 3 . 2/18/2015
U know always in the fics alice can't remember anything about her past but can u make a exception that all of a sudden alice gets these things that she see her past
Helen chapter 3 . 2/17/2015
I'm so excited that you're writing this story. I love where it's going and I can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon x
UnguidedLight chapter 3 . 2/17/2015
Awesome totally loved it x :)
Guest chapter 3 . 2/15/2015
Damn all that way and Alice doesn't even remember her that must feel like a kick to the gut
milagglad chapter 3 . 2/15/2015
wow...that was interesting, update soon
Skittles-Panda94 chapter 3 . 2/15/2015
Can't wait for the next chapter. So are the vulturi coming after her? Why can't Bella just take another vampires eye or something?
ShadowCub chapter 3 . 2/15/2015
A lot less of the crazy feeling that she is more than the humans, its hard to want to read about a crazy human murderer.