Reviews for Crazies
phantomofthehummus chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Good writing! Makes me want to read Cell again.
RusNydia chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
After all that hard work and hope... after all the crap the entire group went through and the whole turning into night owls... that's when someone of authority come in and shoots a kid...

Sounds about right. Great ending although in my rose tinted, totally stephen king type ending, everyone lived happily ever after.
mauratalityrate chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Awesome _

This is just me being a pedant, though, but the Head was forced to write 'insane' in fourteen different languages.

I feel like a complete bitch for pointing this out, it was a tiny mistake, a miniscule error, anyone could have made it, but I'm ridiculously OCD about these things.

You have a wonderful writing style; it really did seem like this was King writing the sequel. Please continue with this; I'm intrigued :L
NecroOwney chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I was waiting for this! When I finish Cell I was like And? And what happen? I was waiting for an end like this, this is really perfect.
ChaseChippy chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
That was good :) I believe the girl you were reffering to (Who are you? Who am I?) was Pixie Dark.. Please, continue with chapters. I enjoyed reading this.
theforeverdarling chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
I liked it, however, the ending was reminiscent of "Mist" where in the "help" turns up kind of when it's too late XDD..Also I spotted a slight error, I know I'm being pedantic BUT Clay could not have known that the Headmaster had "System Failure" in his eyes before he stabbed himself, given that they didn't discover his body until a bit later, the last time that Clay had seen the Headmaster he was completely coherent and sane planning how he was going to kill himself. Remember? Otherwise, good job.
Lily Kilara Silver chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Oh come on, you can't just leave it like that. You better write more!
anon chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
LauranTheBiscotti chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
WOW I really liked the ending, this is EXACTLY how Cell should of ended! Bravo !
Shawn Cormier chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
It's like i'm reading the sequel! Love it!
Janet chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I like this idea, and I would really like to read more of what happens to Clay after the SWAT busts in.
ThunderClouds7 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
done done done! oh no! boom!