Reviews for Risk It All
missespeterpan chapter 28 . 7/6/2010
awww this story was amazing! and so cute! wel.. cute isn't the right word, I guess. XD! so, it was... action filled! and nice, at times. I loved this story soo much! it was just amazing! especially Bella's plan for the future :D alright.. so yup. nice story!
ellie chapter 11 . 6/23/2010
why the hell does she keep calling edward noah and james frank? weird and kinda wrecks the story
Alix chapter 29 . 6/21/2010
That was really good :) I might read your other story now :) keep up the good work
xHi-i'm-Bethx chapter 29 . 6/17/2010
Omg i absolutly love this it is amazing x keep it up x :)
AliceCullen'sBFF chapter 29 . 6/6/2010
OMG THERE'S GONNA BE A SEQUEL! I am soooooooooooooooo excited. I really can't wait! But please please please please pretty please don't make it short. I'll have no choice but to be pissed if it is. And that's only because Love Ignites was such a good story. But even if the sequel isn't long, i'll still be VERY happy that you did a sequel at all! Please don't make me wait any longer.
Hglossy chapter 8 . 5/28/2010
This story is soooo addicting to read! And I want Edward to pull me into a hot shower...
shaqbarcalis chapter 29 . 5/26/2010
I will definately read it!
stalburkslovers chapter 29 . 5/25/2010
ill read it :)
PINKIZLIFE101 chapter 29 . 5/25/2010
LeahNightt chapter 29 . 5/25/2010
I will forsure read the sequel!

Can't wait! 3
Rowanita chapter 29 . 5/25/2010
Loved the story...don't have to do a sequel. I like the ending. good luck with the rest of your stories!
dragonsong94 chapter 29 . 5/25/2010
I would! I would love a sequal.
twilightobsessed160995 chapter 29 . 5/25/2010
I would totally read it! Love Ignites was amazing i really enjoyed it, so thank you for posting the little note.
carrie.grace.lawrence chapter 29 . 5/25/2010
cant wait for the sequal! let me know
AliceCullen'sBFF chapter 28 . 5/24/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwww! That was such a sweet ending!
179 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »