Reviews for Risk It All
AliceCullen'sBFF chapter 27 . 5/24/2010
I think you explained the story very well! But I'm sad that this story has to end. There should so be a sequel! And i cant wait to read your new story!
AliceCullen'sBFF chapter 25 . 5/24/2010
Another brilliant chapter! I love how edward has such a potty mouth!
shaqbarcalis chapter 28 . 5/9/2010
WOW That was a quick ending! GOOD but quick! the story was awesome i wanted it to be longer though LOL! Thanks for writing your a great writer!
Lauren-Alexanda95 chapter 28 . 5/9/2010
i loved this story a lot, i'm sad its over but looking forward to more story's by you :)
stagemanagertargaryen chapter 28 . 5/8/2010
:D

babies!

you'll have so many babies!

400 BABIES!
ttiiggeerr chapter 28 . 5/8/2010
awwwwwww...that was really sweet! i love happy ending since they're so rare in reality! I CAN'T WAIT to read your other story!
Live for Love Ignites chapter 28 . 5/8/2010
Sequal? PLEASE? What about like, Victoria, and Laurent, or Alice, or Rosalie. PLEASE? maybe Jacob.
sqeual chapter 28 . 5/8/2010
Sequal? You know, James meats some friends who gets out...Jacob comes along, while Edward is doing something with Emmett, Alice Jasper?
princessjustine chapter 27 . 5/8/2010
loved the way you fit in James' motive, cant wait for the epilogue
ttiiggeerr chapter 27 . 5/8/2010
oh my gosh, i absolutly loved these last two chapters and i can't wait for the epiloge! it's really sweet the way that you wrote it, and it made me leave reality for a little while. i really appriciate that!

3 ya'll

ttiiggeerr
twilight chapter 27 . 5/8/2010
Yea this story was amazing! Can't wait for the epilogue and the next story definetly gonna read it!
shaqbarcalis chapter 27 . 5/7/2010
AWESOME!
stagemanagertargaryen chapter 27 . 5/7/2010
D
boo creepy james
yay bella and edward
kimberlovely chapter 26 . 5/7/2010
I'm gonna be so sad when this is over ( loved the chapter though! )
beeeeeeeee chapter 26 . 5/7/2010
i think it is edward shooting james..or is it jane?the most important thing is it is not bella being shot..i can tell that much
179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »