Reviews for Recipe for Success
Toomanybooks16 chapter 6 . 10/11/2013
This is absolutely hilarious, I laughed my way through the entire thing. Your non smut stuff is really good, so don't you dare stop writing it you think that you can only write smut. Keep up the good work.
SecretlyBadass chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
Oh. My. God!
Thanks for an awesome story!

Mihzuki chapter 6 . 4/9/2012
I giggled all through. It was lovely. Thank you!
dormiensa chapter 6 . 12/3/2011
that was ruddy brilliant! and that's so cute that neville tested out the potion!
dormiensa chapter 5 . 12/3/2011
yes, clean underwear is a necessity, even cheap ones. fiesty librarians, hmmm?
dormiensa chapter 4 . 12/3/2011
'Rock-paper-scissors-dragon-Merlin' *singsong* i know where this comes from...LOL! i must say, fred has a way with the ladies! even the orangutan couldn't've wooed the librarian better, and HE'S got way more good looks and smarts. :P medieval torture techniques? oi.
dormiensa chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
a GRYFFINDOR good at potions? the world has come to an end! :P poor snape-the amortentia made me weep a bit.
dormiensa chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
and the spider spins more webs...i'm surprised the twins didn't just pinch the book while distracting filch-the did that to acquire the marauder's map, afterall. then again, the story wouldn't be nearly as hilarious. heehee!
dormiensa chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
ROTFL! what a not-so-subtle tribute to discworld! i see you've solemnly sworn to be up to no good. :P
CyraAideen chapter 6 . 11/16/2011
that was absolutely hilarious! lol just wonderful! :)

happy writing.

The Erumpent Horn chapter 6 . 7/31/2011
Brilliant! I actually got a stitch in my ribs from laughing so hard. I loved it!
Nuisha chapter 6 . 3/21/2011
WOW! AMAZING! I absolutely loved that story. One of the most brilliant concepts I've heard of and you pulled it off so well! The way it was written down was pure talent! It was so enjoyable and I couldn't stop laughing and/or smiling all the way throughout it! :D I think this was wonderful and definately one of the best stories I've read yet! XD Awesome job, I look forward to reading and more of your stories soon! :D
BittyBlueEyes chapter 6 . 3/15/2011
Fantastic! Love, love, love it. It's a lighthearted humourous adventure that had me grinning and giggling the whole way through. Fred and George were perfect. I think JKR, herself would approve.
BittyBlueEyes chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I only just read the first chapter, but I love this story already. I LOVE the twins and you seem to have pegged their personalities perfectly. I can't wait to see what happens next.
asdzfyguhij chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
haha!, i like this story it's funny!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »