Reviews for Recipe for Success
RZZMG chapter 6 . 6/19/2010
This story was bloody brilliant! I laughed out loud a lot (especially the "My balls are gone!" comment).

I think you've got F & G spot on. It's like you're channeling them or something. Spooky. _~

Oh, and the Fred/Angelina/George thing... I want my smut fic from you soon with those three soon!
Toil-n-Trouble chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Am I the only one who got the Terry Pratchett reference? I feel pretty special...
AuntieL chapter 6 . 6/19/2010
This was GREAT fun! Loved when Fred realized the... "implications" of Polyjuicing himself into a woman... both the "I lost my balls" line AND the bit when he was feeling himself up. I got a good laugh!
Tracina chapter 5 . 5/30/2010
Fantastic! I thought for sure it was going to work out for them. But then again, things were going just a little too smoothly, weren't they.

I am really enjoying your writing and now I shall blame you for my newly aquired addiction to fan fiction! Keep up the great work, i will be looking forward to Chapter 6!
RZZMG chapter 5 . 5/30/2010
HA! That was brilliant, missy! A week in the life of the Weasley twins... I could definitely see this being a sort of regular occurrence with them (the mischief and bargaining all over the place). It so perfectly fits their personalities. And the denial at the end... I was chuckling, imagining all the continued craziness they're going to get into just to get that infernal book!

Favorite parts:

- turning Lee's hair red

- Fred's besottlement by Angelina

- Filch's & Hermione's loving handling of books being so freakishly similar

- the owl's perspective

- Dumbledore's feet (ewww...!)

- Pince being a right meanie in the end, despite singing happily all over the place

A fun read. Made me laugh out loud through most of it. You really have a grasp on the twins' personalities. And I didn't find a single misspelling or grammar issue (your editing skills are perfect, as always).

THANK YOU FOR THE FUN!
Tracina chapter 4 . 5/12/2010
Brilliant! I love seeing into the mind of Madame Pince. She and Filtch are a match made in...well, you get the idea. Well done, can't wait to read the rest!
bleepyoucantfindmebloopblurp chapter 4 . 5/9/2010
I LOVE IT! It's creepily just like how Fred and George act ...awesome job lol. The best part? Everything. Continue, I love it. Cye.

-Jussie
Its2dark2read chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Brilliant chapter!:)

I love fred and george prank stories !:)

Thanks for writing this brilliant book:):):):):):):):):):):):):!
rachel-not chapter 4 . 5/7/2010
really really good and funn but drags on a lot
RZZMG chapter 4 . 5/7/2010
Once again, a brilliant chapter! You've captured these characters SO FAITHFULLY. The brothers' interaction is perfect, your description of Madam Pince and Filch are spot on. The plot is intriguing and mysterious and fun the perfect elements combined. I am just so thoroughly impressed with this story and your writing style. I can't wait for the next update!
Tracina chapter 3 . 5/7/2010
Well Well well, I'm not sure Ms. Rowling's could do a better job herself. I always thought that Fred and George would make for a fantastic series with their hyjinx! Very well done, loved the second chapter, one good turn (I use the term good losely) deserves another! I am anxious to read the rest and have added you as a favorite author!
unhealthyaddict chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
This is great! Continue please )
RZZMG chapter 3 . 4/20/2010
An absolutely bloody brilliant chapter... again! Need an update soon or I'll simply DIE, darling!

Salinated Dihydrogen Oxide is as cool as iocaine powder. ;)

SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!
Amri Ishvique chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
OH MY GOSH

this is an amazing story!

i really cant wait to see what happens next

ill be checking every day for updates so dont let me down!

]
HenryEvery chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
This is really fantastic! I can't wait to read about how Fred and George try to accomplish all of these tasks. It's so good to find a genuinely well-written story about the twins. )
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »