Reviews for Remembrance
XXCaptainUsoppXX chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Whoa. This is awesome. I hope it's true. I really do. I loved Saul and... wow.
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Hats! Ah yes, this was an original concept... I liked how you had that she was afraid they'd betray her at first "like everyone else"... Wonderful job!
Marching Madly Onward chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
I never made that connection before, but it becomes pretty obvious once you point it out. It's even more interesting in that Robin wears the cowboy hat during Skypiea, the arc before she finally accepts the Straw Hats as her extended family. Foreshadowing that she still didn't feel at home?

Whatever the case, you've done a marvelous job examining the terror and the defense mechanisms of a girl who has been on the run for most of her life. You captured Robin perfectly (if you'll pardon the darkly ironic words).
Tare-chan chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
oh wow! I can't believe I missed this fic!

This is so sad... T_T yet awesomely written!

Yup, I also think that Robin wore that cowboy hat, because she saw Saul wore one. I must say, that cowboy hat does looks good on her. She should wear it more often. But after that last sentence of your fic, I guess I know why she didn't wear those hats quite often lately XD

oh, and I really like the little Nami/Robin interaction here

Great job!
eternitybeckons chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Very nice -

I've never thought about Robin's hat in that way..but now It makes sense ] and I like how you incorperated her not wearing one anymore with the fact that she felt at home with the mugiwara.
dandy wonderous chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Whoa! I never even made this connection, but you're exactly right! This is a wonderful theory about Robin's cowboy hats!

I loved it! Totally IC and poor going crazy Robin! I want to give her a hug. T_T

Really awesome look at Robin.
Aoi24 chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Excellent! Just lovely! Robin and Saul need more love and it's always good to see it.
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
This is beautiful and kinda painful, because it's sad. But I love the resolution, and the Crocodile bit. Fantastic characterization and imagery; the blisters on her feet, the hole in the coat... All of it is very nice. And I really like the way you don't linger over any one exact time period, instead stringing a story together from precise moments and feelings; it's rather how I imagine Robin felt her life was like.

Yay for vaguely defiant All-Sunday! 3