Reviews for Keep Your Finger On The Pulse
Sevillista chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I loved this fanfic, you managed to depict a very real Esposito and a very real Laine. Ive read many stories where they were shy and insecure and I couldnt recognise them. Why didnt you keep on writing? Please!
OneAsBeautifulAsYou chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I loved this fic as much as I love this pairing. It was perfectly in character for both Esposito and Lanie - the dialogue was natural, and characterization clear. Love the plot, and basically everything about this fic!
arios chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Loved the dialogue between them. Wish we could see it in the series though. Well done! :)
Basched chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
This is a fantastic story! Even the image of a ill Esposito is a lovely one! XD

You've captured the two characters perfectly! I love it!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I was reading your profile and me and you hate the same things thanks for writing
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
This is great and totally in character I also liked the companion piece keep on writing
ladyevenstar22 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
congrats u're my first esposito and lani fic!

so what give u the idea of pairing these two up? i've recently starting hearing about them as a potential couple and i wonder what was the look ,the hint waa episode made u go hmmmm?
ApollaCammi chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I owe you a huge apology for not reviewing these earlier. I don't know how I missed them. Probably because I babble to you a lot about them already - and if I don't (then I should start), then I just babble in my head about how incredibly wonderful this and Downbeat are. Honestly, these are the two pieces of fic that got me hooked on Lanie and Esposito as a couple, and for that I owe you my eternal thanks. (They're also why I was hardcore stalking your profile last spring and found the 12th. XD)

It's a great twist on the whole "Character A gets sick and Character B plays nursemaid", mostly because, well, Lanie *doesn't*, and you do an amazing job of working all this lovely subtext into it, and building a backstory where they're both aware of each other. And Esposito at least knows that it's kind of inevitable that the two of them will end up together.

"You see, in modern days we have these fascinating things called Caller I.D. plans."/"Ow! What was that for?","Esposito sends his love,"/"I've been worse. Haven't been shot yet."/"Oh yeah, I'll be sure to call. Right after I have to cuff Beckett for strangling a novelist. Later."/"You best be gettin' better fast, Javier. If Beckett kills Castle and Ryan kills himself, I'm gonna have to kill everybody." - Favourite lines, and very in character, too. I can't wait to read the rst of what is looking like a rather epic little 'universe'/series from you. :D
ladybrin chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
wow that was really good- i liked the banter betweent hem and the way you kept javier as sweet and kind as he is on the show- and oh yeah- we all know- she wants him- teehee-please write more soon- also if you know of a line or site where we have some lanie/javier please let me know- thanks-
LouphiaTheHobbit chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
this is so awesome! you know, i read this for like the third time and i love it more every time i read it :D! i hope you'll write more about those two soon!
Aquamarine07 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Awwwwwwww! :) Love the whole dynamic here between Esposito and his team- and of course the Espo/Lanie stuff! Yay!
bears434 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Love this. !
Silver War chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
"All I know is, Kate asked me for a favor. Not for Ryan, not for Lassie, and not for you. For her. Now, I came, I done my job, so if you'll excuse me, Esposito-"

"Javier," he corrected. Offered, even.

"Esposito." She wouldn't bite; the point had to be made.

"Javier."

"Esposito."

"…Javier…"

"If you'll excuse me, Detective."

LMAO. Really. I love it.

Great job! Off to read your other Lanie/Javier stories...
bwarren1950yahoo.com chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
i love this match up. please write more as most are about castle and beckett.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
There should be more Lanie&Esposito fanfic :) Great job! It was really good.