Reviews for Falling High
Icyheart666 chapter 4 . 9/29/2014
Please update again soon. This story is really good so far.
Icyheart666 chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
This is an awesome story. please update again soon.
lily chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
please finish your story I love the way the plot is going please continue.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
Pure awesomeness. That's all i have to say.
Kara Davis chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
Omg ths is so good. Keep on writing I can't wait to see what happens next, I am at the edge if my chair( literally).
Guest chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
love it
Guest chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
Keep on writing it is so very good. Can't to see what you write to finish this story up.
Lady of Myth and Legends chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
I like this story! Please update! It's has really good flow and I like hoe the characters are! You're doing great!
YuugiYY chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
Epic story, i wish there was more right now
Ace of the Wanderer chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Yay! Yumemi's having a baby! there's not much stories with munto, yumemi and their child so I'm glad your writing one! can't wait for the next chapter!
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
Ah, this totally made my day, Sarah, thank you! (Sorry for the mindless fretting. Lol.) Mother hen joke. Yes, please keep it. A stubborn 'Memi and protective Munto always makes me grin.

A reread was in order, but totally worth it. Drawing more fanart for your fic has now been roused. I'm curious to how this is gonna unfold. As always, if you need any help, like before, I'm here. :D
GentleSilence chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
Omg love it!, the suspence is amazing an the characters are very much...well in character! best MuntoXYumemi fanfic ive seen yet. You got her shy but still bubbly spacyness(not sure if thats a real word but thats ok XD ) and Munto's short temper (that we all know makes him Super hot and adorable all in one) but gentle and patient touch with Yumemi and her alone! Very well done and cant wait for the next chapter.

P.S thanks to you, i now have inspiration to finish a story that was left undone. Thank you :)
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 3 . 11/9/2011
Oh mai, doesn't this sound familiar! I loved drawing a screen-cap for this scene. :D

Glad to see you've done some updates! I hope your story is doing well. XD Sorry, I did manage to post chapter two for Tomorrow's Promise. I know you've been really busy so I had another friend skim through it, since Kristine doesn't have any internet for a while. OTL Can't wait to see how this grows.
Ryuketsu no hana chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
me encanto! continuaciĆ³n pronto!
darkness chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
you need to continue your story. I want to see what happens next