Reviews for Staying Strong
Tojiro Murakami chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Dude... I don't know whether to hate you right now or love the way you wrote this story...I wanted more... It was so freaken awesome. Too bad it was a one-shot though. Great story man, great story. 10/10
kh-love612 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
What.

What is this piece of amazingness that has come into my life? I was just thinking about the intriguing idea of Riku/Aqua as I was watching cutscenes for Dream Drop Distance and thought what better way to explore that than ? I think it would be an understatement to say I loved this fic. It was well written and stayed true to characterization-nothing better to read.

I would certainly love a sequel because I am such a sucker for Riku and competent romantic leads. If you ever get inspired, you will for sure have an avid reader with me!
ZalelTribal chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Can you please continue this? I don't like when the good stuff is one shots. Cmooonnn ease!
stripedbluebunny chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Oooh, I liked this a lot. _ I just started working on my own AquaRiku multi-chap so I was browsing around to see what was out there for them.
This is really great; I LOVE the characterizations. The fight scene was also really engagin and had a good flow.
:D

*bliss*
CasualFictionWriter23 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
One more again from you to fav. I like how the fight turned out, lucky Aqua didn't have to see him in his Dark Mode (almost like Vanitas in all aspect), yeah land/shore with water are perfect.
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I love this story. I really like how you portray the relationship between Aqua and Riku.
What a Rubber Chicken chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Oh, this was wonderful! I loved it! And I don't think they were OOC at all! You did a great job!

I think the only thing that bothered me was you had Ansem and Mickey spacing out for most of the fight. That kinda seemed OOC and not really necessary to write. Couldn't you have just made them leave to go do something productive? Or, Riku knew them both for a while, why not let him speculate more on what they were thinking of?

Just a nitpick of mine, I know. I really liked this piece. Especially the ending. :)
Hakurei Ryuu chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
this is probably one of my favorite of your works, even though i don't like the pairing involved. Aqua was more than a little OOC at the end, but i'll put up with a lot for some really excellent Riku characterization, and you've got that here.
k09 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
aw it's very cute!
Vheeri The Succubus chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Wow, woulda been great to see Aqua go toe to toe with Sora, or even Yuffie. *favorites like the others*
iceandfire66 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Wow, I JUST noticed that you wrote this story now. I was wondering why it was so well written. D

This was a very original concept. I'm surprised that there aren't any Riku/Aqua fics really. I guess nobody thought of it. And I find it easy to believe that Riku and Aqua could make a good pair.
Tiggerola chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
It makes me very happy to see a Rikua! Silly me, I love Riku and I love voicing Aqua for dubs *coughandcosplayinghercough* so me 'being Aqua' a lot and liking Riku so much I keep pondering how they'd get along X3

I do love the time not passing in the Dark Meridian, it overcomes the one major hurdle that would drive me against the pairing~the age difference (well, I have a great grand-aunt that married a guy 10 years younger than her...so I guess it's not unheard of...) In my KH fic I have a theory about time passing differently in other worlds too, and considering how Aqua looked the same in the BBS Secret Ending *nods* you did good bringing up that one!

And giving them common ground of desiring strength and overcoming weakness gave a nice inspirational plot as well as add to their chemistry.

I understand the frustration of speculation... rawr, it's impossible to guess 100% accurate what the original creator is going to do v.v' But if you've seen the cutscenes from bbs or don't mind spoilers, it would be fun to discuss the Terra factor in this. He and Ven are closer than they think...maybe XD With the Terra and the Xehanort and the Ansem and then _ I can kind of justify the Rikua. It would be interesting to see Aqua's reaction upon learning what happened to Xehanort knowing about _ still being there

Even if this is a one shot, it helps me think of "and then..." scenarios. Thanks for writing this! :3
larkey116 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD. I love this so much. You don't even know. ;_; I thought Riku and Aqua were both pretty much spot-on in character, as well as everyone else. Also liked the quick lil' reference to Xion. And you did well with the fight scene; it was descriptive, but not so much so that it dragged the pace.

These are two of my favorite characters and you did them SO MUCH JUSTICE a;dlskfj.

And THAT ENDING. It was so, SO perfect.

I just.

Icanteven.

I am so overwhelmed with this story's awesomeness right now. I'll stop gushing.
WonderHeroe chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
awesome story, is there going to be a sequal? that would be awesome :P

mainly cuz i wanna see riku's pov when sora fights aqua :D
SoulEaterDark chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
...OMAGAH. So freakin' cute, the ending, was perfect and awesome. Great work, seriously X3