Reviews for The Program
This is a really different idea. I've never read anything like this. You have good writing, I look forward to the rest. :)
KatarinaZ chapter 53 . 2/25
You made me ship Lucius and Hermione together, at least a little bit. I think that says something about your writing skills, because that idea originally repulsed me. Good job, it takes a lot for me to start shipping a notp.
Inari chapter 7 . 1/25/2014
Lmao. the authors note
SusanMarieS chapter 52 . 9/27/2013
Reread this. Its still awesome
Ginger chapter 48 . 6/17/2013
Dear Margot,
I can't stop crying. God damn it, I am just crying and crying. I don't remember if this happened last time. Maybe, but maybe not. The agony of lost opportunities has become more and more potent to me as time has passed.
And still, I can't stop crying.
You're good.
-Ginger
Ginger chapter 37 . 6/16/2013
Dear Margot,
I was thinking about you the other day, and this fanfiction came to mind. I know we met through The Better Claim, but somehow this stuck more. It's just..so...cute! I've been rereading it furiously. So furiously, in fact, that it's caused more than a few time-management problems in my life these past few days. *shrugs* What's a girl to do?
Anyway, I was really glad to get your email. And glad your doing well. I really, really am.
Also, this scene is just the best thing ever oh my god I was just squeeing wildly throughout and it was glorious. I'd kill to have something like this be part of my reality. Though, maybe chocolate instead. You're a great writer. Just so you know.
Love,
-Ginger
Guest chapter 53 . 6/16/2013
So first of all I commend you on writing a story that normally I wouldn't go near but loved. I am not a Dramione fan and the torture aspects aren't something I like to read. I read this for hours straight until the end-no sleep for me tonight. Your comments were entertaining and the story was...well, amazingly written and fascinating. Great job.
MagicalNinjaUnicorn chapter 22 . 5/5/2013
Hey, just wanted to review because I just started this story, but it's pretty awesome. But yeah...
ThornedHuntress chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Okay, I know you finished this story years ago and I'm clearly a little slow on the uptake, so who knows if you even read your reviews anymore. But this story was absolutely divine. I skipped class this morning after starting it yesterday so that I could finish reading it. Thank you so much for sharing this story and your talent with us. Also, as a side note, I can't get that damn Alanis Morrissette song where she doesn't actually understand the word ironic out of my head since I read about ut raining on their wedding day :)
Guest chapter 53 . 1/26/2013
Incredible. Nothing more to say. Thanks for your skills. I can't wait to read the rest of your stories.
cpetrienm chapter 52 . 9/26/2012
This was my second time reading this story. I just love it: the characters are so believable and complex, the situation was so beautifully explained. :)
cpetrienm chapter 53 . 9/13/2012
Great story! Thank you for a new take on Hermione.
harri chapter 22 . 9/10/2012
this is fantastic. dark-twisted. real. it's the little things that count.
M.S.Carol chapter 53 . 8/18/2012
This was a wonderful fic. I have been reading it for the past four days and could hardly do anything else. It wasn't dark but it was fluff either. It had a tone to it. True drama and heart that anybody who reads it just needs to know how it's going to end.
There were times it felt like it was everlasting, this feeling of hopelessness but it worked. The development of hope was quite gradual and it worked. It always gets to me how fast ppl jump into relationships but not here ...it was so gradual and slow that sometimes I wondered if they were ever going to be together.
Other notes:
Blake definitely served his purpose...even though I had hoped he would do better.
Harry was something else and I loved his character here.
Ginny was a pain in the ass but it worked for this story.
Ron...well man that was not expected...but I'm glad you didn't have hm as a jerk just as a person with a lot of issues that took that last route out.
Lucius-he took me a while to warm up too...especially since all the crap he did...but I guess you can say he redeemed himself.
Draco-was not perfect but I can understand what his character was going through. I really did enjoy it.
Hermione was strong and fragile all at once.
And normally the baby twist is eh for me but it worked so well here because they deserved to have a child. Well there it is. My review. Thank you for writing this story.
Bria chapter 53 . 7/21/2012
Such a beautiful story - thank you!