Reviews for DeiSaso Not on the Rebound
eenayde chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Poor Dei dei... I know that you said no sequel, but pweeese weconsidwer? pweeese?
EmoTomboyLove chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Great job
Sonia-Kun chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
i demand a sequel! Its too cruel for them and itachi is a rapist? waaaah*!
guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Nice!
Lumi yoshinigama chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
great storyyy
RedCloudsAndCherryBlossoms chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
sad :(
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
'TACHI!WATS HIM GONNA DO WITH KONAN,YEAH,i EXPECT NAGATO OR YAHIKO,YEAH!
WHAT!
shit,i became 'Sori-kun,imagine I also scream what
Hovinarri chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Poor Dei D:

Though I was sure his boyfriend would be fake... Ufufu... It was just so wrong that he'd love someone other than his Danna... owo
LolaLaTrailera chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Ow DeiDei :( He loves a straight Saso...don't worry Deidara we all know Sasori is so gay, he's just confused lol
Wolven-1 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
NO! screw Konan! go for the hot blondie! come on you know you want to! just do it!
SweetScarlett97 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Awww... So sad! But still nicely done! :D

-Nic
Reality Illusionary chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
You know what I like your writings so i've decided to add you as my favorites and poor dei-chan. He was used as rebound sex. Sasori you're linked to deidara by the tiny red string of fate that bounds you as soulmates. This couple isn't my OTP but it's a damn close second. So Amazing job. Poor konan. Itachi, sasori is WAY hotter than you! Thank for writing Ms. Woolfy. You're a really good writer. But I think I like your SasoDei better.

Byes

SadisticxxQueenxx

p.s. I'm sadistic but not for sexual more like I just like hurting peoples like on SAW and various scary movies. Just not childeren. That's horrible and usually gets me in my alter ego sadistic mood. Thanks for writing again. Update your other stories please.
shadowdolls chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
wow this was sad un :(

hey

hey

was the italicized words a song? of so can you pleassssssssseeeeee tell me .

i really wanna know what it is!
Dark Kisuna chapter 1 . 4/21/2010

This cant be the end!

Its too sad...

Poor Deidara...

Why dont you write more DeiSaso ffs theyre not bad at all

And its great when none of the two is the stereotype uke, but both are strong and know what they want.

You never know... maybe Sasori even likes to be dominated...?

xD
CYRA1104 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
What a great story! Please write a sequel! Can I do my own bit of continuation, please? I really love this couple and it would be great if you did! X"3 SasoDei Eternal Love! X"3