Reviews for Chasse aux Sorcières: Witch Hunt
hellphane777 chapter 8 . 3/23
so so so fucking sad but awsome at the same time...amazing job
Guest chapter 8 . 12/26/2014
OMG!
Make other well!
Please :3
Taylor chapter 8 . 5/25/2014
OMG that was by far my favorite Malec fan fiction so far and I have read over one hundred Malec fan fictions . So thank you for writing I feel so honored to be able to read this I was literally crying from this story not because it was sad but from the beauty and passion you put into it . I can not thank you enough to writing this thank you .
, Taylor ;)
R. F chapter 8 . 9/19/2013
I love this fic. It's so well written and thought out :) ...But it also makes me want to punch something... :/
Guest chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
Amish people are Pacifists!
Fwi- they don't believe in violence or war.
Lola chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
This is absolutely amazing. Its mixed my emotions so much, one minute I was close to tears and the next smiling like an idiot!
KlaineGleekFanGirl chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
AWWW cuute
JacobNlack chapter 8 . 1/30/2011
One of my favorite Malec fics by far. Loved it!

Matt The Kid
BornNephilium chapter 8 . 8/16/2010
one fuckin word.

seaquel.
Rowena Stark chapter 8 . 7/28/2010
Poor Magnus! This story made me cry for Magnus and for the sweetness that was Malec. Good job! )
Allison chapter 8 . 7/18/2010
wow. that was an amazing story. it had me in tears one moment and a huge smile on my face the next. beautifully written. great job.
Annie-Mae chapter 8 . 7/4/2010
i'm really glad Magnus is now ok, him and Alec belong together forever! please right more for this adorable couple D
xLilvoodochildx chapter 8 . 6/8/2010
i was so sad reading is like that though, people feel so revoulted with what has happend to them, they become dilusiosnal and think it was there .I BLOODY HATE .
Shelbs13 chapter 8 . 6/6/2010
I love how in this story Alec got to be the strong one. It made it different and beautiful. I loved it!
NotTheEllieYou'reLookingFor chapter 8 . 5/17/2010
I love this story PASSIONATELY!

Honestly, there is just not enough hurt!Magnus in the world!

I honestly can't find the words to express how awesome this is. So just know that it's awesome, okay? :D

~Ellie