Reviews for Et Al
elossa chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
omg this is amazing i've considered tony/cassie at a very distant point in the past but now that i've read this all the feelings are coming back again ugh
Through-The-Gray chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
OOOh, i love it terribly:)
Betsy chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Hands down one of the best Cassie/Tony. The two of them is my favorite in the series so it's inevitable that they would be my OTP. Just wish more people write about this couple. Generation 1 is still the best for me. Your writing is flawless and you captured everyone perfectly.
SineadJones chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
oh my god this should have been pure in series seven it's so beautiful and accurae
LeslieAtwood chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
This is bloody brilliant!
vanillawaifer chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
I have read this fic so many times and it is always so good. Legitimately my FAVORITE tony/cassie or Skins in general fanfic. Definitely in my top five fics of all fandoms. Thank you so much for posting.
Holy crabs chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
This is absolutely fantastic, I could imagine every moment, every touch, every word. I can't believe it. Please right more, I've always loved the pairing of Cassie and Tony and this was the perfect representation of them. Brilliant.
staccato spurts chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I wish I could write like you. This was so amazing, your writing really captured some scenes and I could see it in my head. Gah can i have your skills please?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I love this. so much.
i love you chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
oh wow this was beautiful
Rosellyia chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I think I've read this fic at least 20 times. It's a work of genius.
Megan chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
So, basically, I read this story about 3/4 times a year because there is a soul-destroying lack of TonyCassie and this is so perfect in the way that it makes me want to rip my heart out to stop my emotions from running too rampant and even better in the way that it makes me want to feel EVERYTHING. I apologize for not reviewing before but I'm lazy and I apologize because I can't even with this story and this review is barely coherent because I'm sobbing okay byebye.
k.asante chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Amazing story, I love how you brought these two together :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I didn't want this to end. Shame on you for making me feel this way.
Masquerading with Shadows chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Wow, this was wonderful. I don't really like Tony/Cassie but the way you wrote it was so believable and everyone was so in character. I particularly liked how you portrayed the relationships between Tony and Sid and Tony and Effy. Basically, this was fantastic.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »