Reviews for I Know
leader of lights chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
This is such an amusing fanfiction, with great characterizations. There are more than a few typos, but overall this flows well and is very creative You've influenced my vision of Prussia so much.
Soot chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
this was awesome! great story!
LittleGirlInRed chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Aw... how cute :3

And I just have to read the M rated one! :D
Kuinshi-chan chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I adored this and I can't wait to see the M-rated version! *carefully pets Roddymochi* And for a title, "I Know" is actually really good, especially knowing what the story is about. :)
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Bwahaha! Seme!Austria makes me giggle. I loved this! Funny and cute and kinda hot at the end. Very well done.
Seastone Chair chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Yay M-rated! I will read that! Omgsh yes. I loved it! You got their personalities down pat! That was quite interesting to read. Hehe I'll be looking for more of your stories to read!
moogleizer chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Wow. For coming from a prompt, this was excellent. D: Actually, it was excellent to begin with, but the fact that it came from a prompt just tops it off with a dollop of awesome. Er...no pun intended, I swear In any case, great job.
0ptimuspenguin chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
:) Well done
whatthehellwasithinkin chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Oh, well, who'd known Austria was a top? Especially with Prussia?

Italy would've known the feeling rather well, no?

Oh, seriously, all the things Prussia put Austria through were too much. Especially the pole. Wonder if he's going to use it again? LOL
KleineVogel chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Well I"m reviewing but the story left me speechless.

There was just a little fan girl eep then silence.

There be more? M rated more? *stares at screen expectantly*
Psychogoth chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
That was the most touching, most undeniably AWESOME fic i've ever read about Prussia!

I absolutely adore this fic!

I seldomly [seldom as in never] read fics that ships AUSTRIAxPRUSSIA but you, you made me love this pairing.

Translation-I love you!

This fic is pure genius!

Good work!
Ataki chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
THIS IS GREAT! I'VE BEEN LOOKING PRACTICALLY EVERYWHERE FOR AUSxPRU (cuz most of them out there are PruxAus)

I've seriously waiting for your M-rated next chapter.

p.s. I like your writing, it's funny! Oh and the story line ofcourse.

Please continue! :)