Reviews for Wrath
Yoru no Nx chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Ya kno this is the first one ive read eith the events all in darry's pov and i like it
Iamafanoftoomanythingstoname chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Awww... poor Darry. That sounds a lot like his point of view. Darry is such a sweetheart!
anonymous for now chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
Okay, so here's my thought: They should go to Dally's, hear about Bob, and somehow figure out what happened to Pony and Johnny. Then you should skip a week and write about them meeting in the hospital and Pony getting sick and stuff. Well, there's my idea. Hope it's helpful. :)

P.S. I LOVED this story! I really wanted to get that scene in the book from Darry's point of veiw, but no one wrote it! THANK YOU! You did an amazing job! Kudos! :)
Lupelovell345 chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
You should keep going on this story and make it continue. Like the rest of the book in everyone's point of viewbesides Pony. Because the real story is already in his point of view.
dracocrazy322 chapter 2 . 4/22/2010
C. C! you need to keep writing. This is like amazing. PS what are one- and two-shots? I'm new here.
power of darkness chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
i love it havent read the orginal but this is great more :)

-the power of darkness
ancient midnight chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
ta-da, a review. . . not much to say though. update soon!
moonhaku chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
darn...I wasn't the first one to review. :P

oh well, I read it first though. I even printed it out and read it in China. :D

nice story; you really assimilated well into the style of Outsiders. You keep that promise of teaching me how to write dialogue,okay?

can't wait for the next installment!

-moonhaku
Mkitkat chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I really like this. I really like how in depth you got in to Darry's mind and consience. :)
Switchblades and Sunsets chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Continue. Definitely. :) Darry's thoughts were spot-on, and I loved the ending.
calla lily chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Darry and Soda DID know about the movie, Pony had asked permission the day before. And Sandy didn't leave until that week, not earlier. I doubt Darry would start crying just then, nor would Soda ask Darry to join him in his bed. Otherwise, good story.
GinaReZH chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
AMAZING! you sound just like him!
annoymous chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
AMAZING ! )
FeistyFeist chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
I really liked Darry's stream of thoughts in the beginning. Very realistic.

I like the comparison between Darry's "I didn't mean to" and Ponyboy's. Nicely tied in.

All in all, I would like to see you continue. There's a lot that could be done. Maybe Darry/Soda POV when Pony's missing?