Reviews for Inquisition
Annalynn Roe chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
"But only because you stuttered." xD Oh my gosh, Dr. M! Loved the story, I don't see how it could get any better xD (Total lie, because it could always be longer! x3 but that doesn't count) Fantastic job, thank you! :3
FlowerChild22 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Love it! Amazing as per usual, you really should write more Fax. I don't really have any ideas right now, but you can always find inspiration anyway. I know I do.

Keep writing!
SeaSaltChocolate chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Wow. That was good. I can tell that you're able to look at the MR characters a people, not just ink on a page. Very creative scenario!

Challenge you? Hm... alright, here's my challenge: make lissa talk to fang and/or max and still seem OKAY in fangs eyes (cause guys are dim like that) but BI*CHY in maxs eyes. Same convo. Lemme know if you ever do; despite my lack of reviews, I've read a lotta your writing and i enjoy it. :)
SPYforYOU chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Oh man, I love awkward fics like these. The no pressure thing that Fang was thinking made me grin and laugh like an idiot. Loved it!
desperatelyobvious chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Why haven't I read this before either? :O I love all your Max Ride fanfics. Please make more! :D
Dreamer chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
lol
one.day.the.sun.will.shine chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Haha. I loved it. xD
Allers3 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Ahahaha, this was hilarious! I love the ruining the moment bit. :P

~Ally
AirixAram chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
OMG LOVED IT! I think my personal favorite part would have to be how he answered the "Have you pressured her?" question in his head then how he answered it out loud..LOL...great job!
Shojo-Chan chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
This is really funny! Can you give me the summary please? Thanks!
Heart the Squid chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Haha! Wow, way to ruin the moment, Fang. *Claps sarcastically*

Very funny, thanks for writing this!

(PS could you pretty pretty please give me the link to that summary? :) Thanks!)
xostretchox chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Hahaha. I like Fang's reaction. And I was in hysterics when Fang was all like "Not in the way you're implying. Ma'am."

xD You are a funny one :D
St. Fang of Boredom chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I'm impressed. Very good, very funny. I loved it! Keep writing, my friend, you've got a good grasp on humor, and the little bit of romance had me going 'aw...'. Well, until Fang ruined the mood, at least. :D

-Saint
UnbrokenSilences chapter 1 . 3/29/2010

-Bluejaygrl98
sharpestsatire chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Omgosh, I nearly laughed my head off. I LOVE this. I can't tell you how much. It's PERFECT. Fang was in character completely and I loved how the little things about Max affected him when Max didn't know it. Plus, the ending had me grinning like the Cheshire Cat. This is AWESOME.

Really good grammar and smelling, by the way. Most people don't get the commas and things like that right, but you did. So a huge KUDOS and cyber cookie here. *hands over cyber cookie*

You should totally continue it. AWESOME, again. Loved it!