Reviews for Of Wands and Kunai
Lizzy4296 chapter 8 . 6/28
naruto has whiskers before the kyuubi was sealed in him cause when he was in kushina's stomach she was still the jinchuuriki of kurama so yea he was affected by kurama even b4 he was sealed inside naruto
user51s2r chapter 15 . 5/13
ok first thing, I liked this chapter.

I did think the library scene needs a little something to help it. I like the sorcerer OC idea, but it just seemed like out of nowhere and I am sure it will be fleshed out in later chapters. The a/n at the end of chapter helped a little bit.
user51s2r chapter 14 . 5/13
Another great few chapters! I am really enjoying all the OC lore/details.
user51s2r chapter 12 . 5/13
Lots of stuff happening. I wasn't sure how you were going to pull of the demon/Hermione thing, but it looks like you did it very nicely.
user51s2r chapter 10 . 5/13
where are the MUSHIES!? fantastic chapter! The ninja spar was excellent. The snape detention was giggle-worthy! /poor snape!
user51s2r chapter 9 . 5/13
this chapter was awesome. The end of the chapter killed me!
user51s2r chapter 8 . 5/13
Harry had removed himself from the whole light side/dark side conflict with one word from a hat.-I was giggling madly...thanks for the laughs! I was hoping for Ravenclaw!

another good chapter. Naruto had whiskers before the sealing of kyubi, because his mother was the container. That was my understanding anyhow :))

I read your a/n and don't see why you thought this chapter wasn't good. I enjoyed it and it had relevant plot details.
user51s2r chapter 7 . 5/12
Yes, I like where this story is going. I like the OC's also.
user51s2r chapter 6 . 5/12
I am guessing that you are not going to have angst-ridden Harry use Genjutsu on Dumbledore, to show his appreciation for years of shit/abuse.

This was another great chapter. I can't wait to see what he comes up with next, chakra-wise.
user51s2r chapter 5 . 5/12
REALLY GOOD STORY! I can already tell that I will be losing sleep by binge reading this.
user51s2r chapter 2 . 5/12
Just started reading this. The premise is neat. The execution so far is pretty well done. Very enjoyable story!
DarkSolaris57 chapter 11 . 3/3
Your story has officially wandered off the reservation.
AceCannonball7 The MLG Pro chapter 3 . 2/5
good wish it was not discontinued
Shadowpawzzz chapter 19 . 1/17
Great story Sorry you lost your muse and will to write. I can understand thou that life does apply pressures we can't for see.
guest chapter 10 . 12/13/2016
Well.. I liked the beginning of this story, it certainly was entertaining. Now it just got too complicated for me with the OCs and crazy Hermione. I prefer reading Harry-centric stories to be honest.
1,261 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »