Reviews for Of Wands and Kunai
daviduchiha9 chapter 11 . 6/29
Why have you made Hermione crazy ?
After this Chapter, I am not reading further
You made a promising story to a dumb one.
Good bye
Please Read Me chapter 11 . 5/4
One Harry's human, thus has evaluation and growth and the ability
level cap destroyer, as in, reach a limit and brack through! Hermione is powerful but only can become a limited amount more powerfull and then max out. Harry has
life-order and magic-kaos he has duality and he could become a god that has no limits, unlike the other god like thing's, plus his mpd is just temporary. His mind is healthy thus should assimilate the other personalities with time. Magic and chakra should start to form a symbiosis feeding off of one an other thus making harry get more powerful but it could become unstable or unwealdly, which harry would have to work on.
Squarekiddo chapter 3 . 3/7
So not get more chakra he has Magic, just make your chakra pool bigger.

Not really a good sign that on chapter 3 theres already a few plot holes.
Wulffe chapter 19 . 2/11
Very good story .. thanks for writing it ..

hellz swordsman chapter 1 . 2/9
Please pick it back up. I love this story.
IamOminous chapter 5 . 1/30
don't call the west primitive... I've killed Dimond heads, and rattlers for less so wach yer mouth ya varmint... they don't call me spade for nothing... besides that it's well written...
SmexyBananas chapter 19 . 1/4
I now can honestly say...

Now that I have said that I'm going to put this in favourites
TomasDark chapter 19 . 9/27/2015
Womgi unfortunate! Although still I think it's fair laud you all the magnificent plot that provided all of us readers so far.

TomasDark chapter 18 . 9/27/2015
Fuck! This story only seems to get more amazing every chapter! :)
TomasDark chapter 10 . 9/26/2015
Awesome fight! :)
TomasDark chapter 9 . 9/26/2015
gord chapter 19 . 9/5/2015
not surprised you quit, this story went down hill when you added all the oc super ninja's and flying ships and don't even get me started with what you did with Hermione. if you ever do a rewrite leave all that out
Guest chapter 12 . 8/1/2015
Exactly my fucking point hermione gets her powers cause of a situation she couldnt deal with. Wtf. And also why do almost every fanfic that are harry potter have to involve hermione more then she needs to be. Cause frankly I'm fucking sick of it. I've stopped reading fanfic that have this in it. Unfortunately that's about 80 % or more. Fucking fantastic.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/1/2015
Hermione got all her fucking powers cause she had no friends and depression and 5ouched something. Wow. While at least harry had to work for it. And even then he's still limited. I don't know why I'm even commentin your not even going to continue the fanfic.
Amusing chapter 4 . 7/21/2015
Hahaha, he concentrated so hard, he unintentionally imprinted the kanji onto his retinas.
1,245 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »