Reviews for Of Wands and Kunai
chronodaimon chapter 19 . 4/19
Great story. Unfortunate that it is not running anymore
Shadowsmage chapter 17 . 4/17
I love Luna :) !
aegorm chapter 10 . 1/28
Meh, not fun anymore, sorry but it moves to slow for me
Guest chapter 19 . 12/23/2014
Thanks for the crazy ride, Womgi. Good job!
wolfzero7 chapter 19 . 12/1/2014
Hirashin
wolfzero7 chapter 13 . 12/1/2014
Wow you know your nuts when a psycho demon thinks your unstable.
Iryelb chapter 19 . 11/25/2014
Been quite a while since I last took a gander at this story, love what you've done with the place. I'm sad to hear that you wont be continuing it anymore. That being said, I hope you'll at least post a "chapter 20" with the details of whoever eventually takes over this story.
Iryelb chapter 13 . 11/24/2014
I wouldn't normally review until your latest chapter but, at the end of the chapter you mention that it's 1993 when in actuality where you are in the story it's 1991.
Random Guy chapter 11 . 10/4/2014
I couldn't be arsed to read the 'ridicilous explanation' as to why Hermoine had a nervous breakdown. The reasoning is stupid, so I just skipped the 'wall of text' that 'explained the plotholes' you created.

Ugh.

It was somewhat interesting until you did the whole 'Super Power Hermoine Granger with Chaos! cause trololol she's nut speshul enuff!'

And suddenly making China somekind of Super-Entity that eclipses everyone else with sheer power and incredibleness is just... Bad writing. This is just a fucking bashfic, and it's ridicilous. I mean, what the flying fuck? Why can't Britain be competent as well, but have different strengths? Instead you make them into the 'backwards, stupid, ridicilous, contemptuous in-bred retards that every self-respecting Magic-wielder pities' - which is just pathetic.

It makes things uninteresting. The Eastern Nations are Gods. Nobody can oppose them because they're better than everyone. Ever. Everyone else are little bitches. Are you Asian? A racist?

Fuck you. It was interesting at first, until you pulled this bullshit out of your ass.

Other than that, this is a pretty neat read.
NAWLex chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
One of THE BEST first chapters I have read. It grabs one's attention and holds it. Definitely looking forward to reading this work.
randomer77 chapter 8 . 8/10/2014
Evend though I've only read 8 chapters im starting the review now.
I've yet to discover a grammar or spelling mistake, and the plot and writing are pretty well fleshed out. As thus I've given this fanfiction a 9/10 rating.
however I wont be reading the rest of this fanfiction. Simply due to the fact that this story isnt my cup of tea, although the plot is original and well done I just dont like this story, its nothing personal nor has it to do with the quality of the story its simply becouse I just dont like it, same as a thriller or action fan not liking "the twilight series".
or a mystery fan not liking "the vampire assistant" and so forth. But none the less the eight chapters I did read were of good quality and I leave with favorable opinions. -a passing amateur critic
randomer77 chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
Im seriously hoping harry ends up like orochimaru or kabuto.
oh well its unlikely.
expect a detailed review once I've finished this fanfic.
- a passing amateur critic
Kuroyuki no Ryu chapter 19 . 8/3/2014
Thank you for not deleting this story. I personally liked it though I can see why you don't want to contuine it. Good luck on your next fic.
To Womgi chapter 19 . 7/28/2014
Thank you for keeping the story up. I hope you have a change of heart in the future, and come back to this story. Good luck on your next great work!
TigressKama chapter 19 . 7/3/2014
Uh! I want to adopt this story, but I got on this site not to long ago. I'm an average story teller at best, and I don't want to mess up this awesome thing you have here!
1,231 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »