Reviews for Someday
Guest chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
I love your stories! You write these scenes so well )
206 chapter 2 . 3/9/2011
Just found this story. I thought it was beautiful. You really captured their need to comfort and be there for each other and the love between them.
Nedra1212 chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
I know I'm late to the review party, but I had to write something! You write great M-stories; you're my favorite! I saw your stuff at the Bonesology site, too, and I hope you're still writing. I know you say Season 6 is messing with your muse, but you sure can't tell by this (and your other) storeis! Thanks for sharing!
bonesparticulat chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
Beautiful. Thank you.
Draca Wing chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
this was one of the best booth/brennan stories i've ever read. it just seems so, so, right! this is really what should have happened on the show. unfortunatly, the producer is a dickhead and can't see that. oh well. great job.
bonesfan91 chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
Loved this
bonesfan91 chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
Loved this
RowdyRomantic chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
emotional...intene ...loving ..in character...

ummmm PERFECT!
aria28 chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
Wow! Brilliant writing there! You did an amazing job at capturing these two and what I really love is that the whole thing is so consistent that it could totally feature in an episode of the series (apart for the sex, but only because of pesky things the FCC, hmpf!).

Actually, I've been kinda hoping that one of the cases would eventually connect with Booth's conflictual relationship with his father. I mean, thinking back on the past 5 seasons, this is the one thing Booth's been adamant about not sharing (poor Sweets knows something about it!). The only time I can remember him talking about it at all was that last line of The Con Man in the Meth Lab (at least on screen - it is not known whether he said anymore to Brennan after that)

So if it ever surfaces - and elements like Pops' visit seem to indicate that it will surface on day - it's probably gonna have a huge impact on Booth, and it is totally believable that it would be big enough to serve as a catalyst in B&B's relationship.

Also, you shouldn't worry about portraying a "self-pitying" Brennan because after all, it IS her own unsecurities that lead her to turn Booth down (in PitSotW). I think it's great that your story reflected that too, that fear that she somehow isn't enough for him and/or mess things up. Although I am ever so thankful you didn't let that get in the way this time, ha!

And the sex? Hot, hot stuff! But not gratuitous: the fact that the act is deeply rooted in their emotions makes it even better imo

And now I'm off to discover more of your stories, yeah!
MorWeb chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
Excellent! You always get the B/B dance of conversation & physical (non-sexual) contact perfect. As for the sexual...well, I hope you get that right too! Time will tell!MorWeb
DME82 chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
You are so incredibly awesome and your stories never disappoint. Their really addicting and this is another one of those stories. So incredibly good. The emotions and hotness were top notch!
ffreader215 chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
What a good ending! You write the smut so well, and still make it seem relevant. Loved it.

I am verrryyy excited to hear about your impending marathon! If I may say, the Wednesday before sounds like a treat because Wednesdays are always such a drab day and that would definitely brighten the day quite a bit!

Anyway, hope the end of your summer is going well and hope you're doing great too! :)
La-p'tite-tete chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
You really manage to make them perfect for each other... more than in the show, I mean

Amazing.
erinskaya chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
absolutely lovely. and to come with the news that you'll be gifting us with another marathon? excellent. yeah, Brennan was a little self-pitying, but you're right, she can be and i say: if it gets her in to that sort of situation? more power to the pity.
booth's-squint chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
I loved this story the first time I read it. I'm one for the angst, what can I say? Now that there's more of it, it's even better! Thanks for updating!