Reviews for Someday
erinskaya chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
absolutely lovely. and to come with the news that you'll be gifting us with another marathon? excellent. yeah, Brennan was a little self-pitying, but you're right, she can be and i say: if it gets her in to that sort of situation? more power to the pity.
booth's-squint chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
I loved this story the first time I read it. I'm one for the angst, what can I say? Now that there's more of it, it's even better! Thanks for updating!
boothandbones4ever chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
That was great I love it so much
Alicat76 chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
I'm not entirely sure if I've got the correct words to describe how amazing that chapter was... in fact how incredible the whole story was! The tenderness in both of their actions, but especially Brennan's, was just beautiful. She listened to Hank's words and she held Booth when he needed her to. Wow! Thank you so much for that :) x
Aching Bones chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
Hi there,

Wow! Great chapter...Love how she wanted to comfort him and be there for him considering that she felt that she was the cause of why he needed comforting in the first place...How frustrated she was at not knowing how to help...How he realised this...and of course how he took comfort...Really nice chapter...I loved it...Looking forward to your next marathon coming soon...

Ger
bitsygirl chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
Sweet and wonderful and smokin' hot, as always, m'dear. Bravo! Can't wait for your next marathon day. (Oh, and S6 - I'm looking forward to that, too. :)

Spoiler-free is the way to be!
Amilyn chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
I think the last line is my favorite.
goladyvols chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
Very good job! As usual! I can't wait to read your new story for the premiere! YAY! :)
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
I loved your blending of emotions. This was - in a word - hot, but at the same time you retained a the vulnerability from your earlier chapter and added a hint of sweetness at the end. Thanks for a great read!
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I love the vulnerability you captured with this chapter. You could practically cut the emotional tension with a knife it was so thick. It takes real talent to write edge-of-your-seat drama and even more to get me to stop between chapters to write a review when I'm itching to know what happens next. Keep up the good work!
Angeldream05 chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
oh wow... just wow! I had to reread the first chapter too because I had forgotten about it but WOW! this story is REALLY amazing! Loved it! loved every single word! what a wonderful way to wake up and start my day! FANTASTIC job!
TemperTemper chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
Ah I loved this - I took your advice and re-read chapter one too. LOVE!
Robert Modean chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
Fan-freakin-tastic! Seriously, I loved the way you wrapped this all up, it was a wonderful end to a wonderfully emotional chapter. Now if we can just get HH and SN to hire you...
Mrs Max McDowell chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
YAY! Thank you for the update! Its greatr I love it. Its also very real.~hands you a plat of cookies for you and your muse~
sleeplessinatlanta chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
Yeeess! God, you make me so happy! :) So IC and perfect and just very, very true to the characters, which is so rare in fanfics in general, but you always stay true to them.

I love how honest Booth is here:

"You're the only woman," his throat worked as he swallowed hard. "The only person who knows the real me. The only one." His jaw tightened as he looked her over from head to toe as if just now realizing their position. "Do you have any idea how much you mean to me?" His voice was raspy, and his brow furrowed as he repeated his words. "You, Bones. I…you know me. You're the only one who makes me feel okay sometimes."

I feel like this could be a conversation straight out of season 6 or 7 (should it go that far). And it's so true isn't it? For all that she's probably hurting him, she's also the one that can make it all okay too. For all of her obliviousness and inadequacies, she gets his damage just like he gets hers, right?

I love, looove, how Booth realizes here that she cares for him-more importantly that she loves him! I think he knows in the show that she cares for him, but despite her "rejection" I honestly think she also loves him and he doesn't really realize it- maybe, just maybe, at some point he will!
69 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »