Reviews for Nineteen Seventy Nine
reader chapter 3 . 11/18/2014
beautifully bittersweet story! In another time, they could have been so happy together... and the timing... could Harry be Regulus' son? Would be fitting, the son finishing the task of destroying Voldemort that Regulus started. Please write a sequel to this! )
Blue Blossoms chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
I'll really really well written! The ease with which you switch locations and time is commendable. Please, if u r continuing make Harry be the son of Regulus. Sappy and Totally predictable, I know! :)
Twilight Dusk chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
Wow! Regulus is one of my absolute favorite characters, and I feel that this story truly does him justice in a way I've never seen before. I love the ambiguous note too. Is it just me or, given we heard about Narcissa, and that wizards probably have spells to check, could it be Reg and James? Or maybe I missed something and this is just wishful thinking.
tangledribbons chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
Pure perfection.

You captured absolutely everybody's characters brilliantly, the writing was great, and you stuck to canon.

I just cannot believe that this hasn't had more reviews! I've read quite a few of your other stories (I think I reviewed them at the time, but if not- they were great! :P) but this is by far my favourite. Well, maybe second favourite, but it's definitely up there.

Excellent work :)
yellow 14 chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
A really well done story, with a difficult pairing. Keep writing
Regulus13 chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
I haven't signed into in about 2 years, but I had to review this story! :D

As you can tell by my namesake, I'm a huge Regulus fan, and I loved your characterization of him! And his romance with Lily at the end! :D

Seriously, everything about this story was awesome. I even liked your Lucius, though my favorite scene is probably the conversation between Sirius and Regulus.
rawriloveyou chapter 3 . 7/2/2011
Wow. This story is fantastic, it deserves so many more reviews than it has. I loved your characterization of Regulus, he was perfect.
Killakaix8 chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
I've reread this so many times, i love this story...hope you make another regulus/lily fic
QueenKira chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
I'm in love with this story. I can just read it over and over again (: Great job!
WeatherWatch chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
That was delightful. Being a somewhat omniscient observer makes it a little painful to know that Reg and Lily both die, but the tale you've woven is wonderful. I like to think that sh did meet up with him and talk and be a friend. The mention of the parrallel worlds was interesting, too.

Nice writing. :]
pansyprkinson chapter 3 . 5/31/2010
That was an amazing story.

And I think that it was well written and showed a better light to most of the people you would normally hate. The ending was amazing.
LoveandPeppermints chapter 3 . 5/4/2010
Fabulous story. Extremely well-written and imaginative
Damned if You Do chapter 3 . 4/10/2010
This is a wonderful, wonderful story. I really liked how you brought Regulus to life, and involved someone maybe a little unexpected too.

I can't help wondering if Harry would be Regulus', and how the others would react if/when they found out.
niccc chapter 3 . 3/28/2010
I absolutely adore the way you've characterised Regulus in this; of course, I'm a bit biased since it's pretty much exactly the way I see him as having been. Really, just gorgeous work you've done here.
rtag chapter 3 . 3/27/2010
Hoping that there is more to this story than three chapters! So, who's betting on Reg being Harry's father? :p