Reviews for Manchester, England
mystifyre chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
It's nice to see that you decided to explore how Claude came to be a member of the Tribe. My favourite line from the story? "No restrictions except to do no harm, no taboos except to listen when someone says 'No,' and no limitations but your ability to trust". Very meaningful and true to what the Tribe are all about.
Audrey Fulquard chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Yay for Claude/Jeanie love! Just loving your stuff! As one of the previous reviews - I keep checking back too, just to see if you've posted anything new. A pleasdure to read. Can't imagine where you'll take these characters next but keep 'em coming!
Electric Blues chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Another great fic from the person who is becoming (in my mind) the best writer on this whole website! I LOVE your Hair series and I check everyday for one, and then end up reading them all again. You do the whole show justice especially in the characterization of the characters. I hope you write more Hair fics because if you do I will most certainly read them. Maybe even devour them (in a good way).
ACGiacoma chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Fantastic as usual! I like that you decided to do this sort of prequel to the whole story of Hair. Very nice!