Reviews for Intersections
Alonzo Anonymouse chapter 5 . 3/20/2011
Any chance on an update on this? I love this premise! This last chapter made me laugh, while the first one made me tear up. And I was also telling High School Booth that he was unbelievable, lol.
boneslver chapter 5 . 11/2/2010
Loved this chapter! I would love to see this chapter continued. I love the idea of these oneshots! :)
cheysma2000 chapter 5 . 5/5/2010
These moments are great. It is just hard to figure out where and when they could happen with the series history.
allthatisevil chapter 5 . 4/17/2010
Ok, the remains are Brennan's mother. Date and location ensure it. The man, however... though his name does sound familiar I can not say where I've heard it or read it.
allthatisevil chapter 4 . 4/17/2010
I am thoroughly enjoying this little scenes.

In case you want to edit the Spanish, Stiles would have said "Sacale tus malditas manos de encima!"

The line spoken by the gurrilla leader is grammatically correct.

If you need any help with any other Spanish passages, don't hesitate to contact me.

See you,

allthatisevil
18lzytwner chapter 5 . 4/17/2010
Carter Prescott... His name is so familiar. Crap!

You'd better tell us who he was in the next update. This is going to drive me nuts. LOL\

Well done update. :)
danireed chapter 5 . 4/17/2010
all of these are really good. but i have to say that really cant remember who this Carter is but i do know that the skeletal remains are her mothers.
Aching Bones chapter 5 . 4/16/2010
Hi there,

Great chapter...Of course the remains in storage were her mother who arrived at the Jeffersonian 'around the same time as herself'...Have no idea who Carter Prescott is or was...I had thought that maybe he was the person she lost her virginity to at 22, but you said he was not connected to the show! Really enjoyable chapter...Love how she noticed Booth in the 'seedy' bar playing pool...how he showed her how to play pool!

'Yes, it was a good idea to not play again so she wouldn't be tempted by something so incredible'...

Really looking forward to more...

Ger
hopelessromantic549 chapter 5 . 4/16/2010
ah i like it! it's very realistic
TravelingSue chapter 5 . 4/16/2010
I'm clueless who CArter is... sorry but I loved your update
mendenbar chapter 5 . 4/16/2010
1, when did the Jeffersonian start keeping "fleshies" in the storage room pre working with Booth?

2, The only Carter Prescott I can think of was that dude in PCU. He didn't have much of a part but he stuck in my mind for some reason.
K.E. Scrubbed chapter 5 . 4/16/2010
Firstly, I'm not going to answer the question about the remains in the storage room, since I'm the one who looked that up for you and I don't want to blow it for anyone who might browse through your reviews. And I don't know who Carter Prescott is, I googled it and got several websites about a female investment banker. I don't really see the relation so I must be missing something!

As for this chapter, I liked it. The last bit about Carter getting nailed in the nads with the pool ball was slap-stick funny, I laughed and I could imagine Booth nearly falling over laughing too. I also liked his comments about how you can be a math genius and still suck at pool. The only pool games I've ever won have been by luck, I think, and not skill.
MadeOfStars chapter 5 . 4/16/2010
Of course, the bones are her mother. Got that easily. But Prescott? Just on the fringe of consiousness for me. I know it and feel it buzzing around but can't place it. Maybe it will come to me later. This was a great scenario, btw. I love hr seeing Booth and using last names only. I liked her going out with this Prescott but not really being into him. And I liked imagnining her pre-biological urges. She must have been once and probably for a reason. Good writing here!
jacklynvt11 chapter 5 . 4/16/2010
That was very cute. Loved B&B. Their moment was so sweet. I laughed when she hit her date in the crotch with the ball. Hilarious. I really liked it. Wished she went after Booth though. :)
anon chapter 5 . 4/16/2010
the remains are her mom and carter prescott is from

Hawk's Way: Carter & Falcon

by Joan Johnston

tho im not sure that Joan Johnston is the refernce you are refering so i have another guess

Kevin Jubinville plays Carter Prescott in PCU (1994)

this movie is known for jeremy pivens performance as droz.

1994 is also the year bones graduated from highschool.