Reviews for Choices
Jeb59 chapter 13 . 1/25
You better make Sirius and Lily2 get together at the end or I will cry!
Kimmily chapter 8 . 1/9
But... this is unexpected, not quite unplosible but definitly unexpected. Why would Dumbledore make her do that? I was hoping for a happy end with Lily staying in the past, or something, but her family being happy and her parents and everyone alive
bigtomato chapter 11 . 1/7
Haha Sirious better not try to apparate anywhere or he'll get sucked back to Azkaban :D
bigtomato chapter 9 . 1/7
I wonder if Lily's pregnant with Sirius Black's child. That would be... odd.
LadyL13 chapter 40 . 11/19/2014
Is there going to be a follow up story? If not, I think you should!
A pair of blue eyes chapter 40 . 9/22/2014
I read this story a few months ago but I never actually left a review. I don't remember the story well enough to leave a proper review but I do know I enjoyed it. I also know I will think of this story every time I re-read the Harry Potter books, hopefully that will keep me from crying when Sirius dies is the books.
Katharina Liebe chapter 40 . 7/3/2014
I read your whole fanfiction in a day and a half. It was beyond brilliant, with twists and turns that I never expected. You should be extremely proud of this. It's well-written and beautifully original. You captured the essence of each character wonderfully and fully developed everything that you set out to. You've gained an avid new fan and subscriber. This was the first work I've read by you and I can't wait to read more!
PhoenixSong2013 chapter 11 . 3/1/2014
I love it.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/15/2013
Hmm...interesting turn of events...
MarieBright chapter 15 . 12/15/2013
Jesus Christ!
MarieBright chapter 8 . 12/13/2013
Nooo! You've got to be kidding me! When I finished Chapter 6, I couldn't stop for a review as I told you. I couldn't resist and clicked 'Next' at once. Until I reached the 'Obliviate' part of the story and couldn't help but cry "Nooo!" :P
You, my dear Aebbe, are a crazy crazy writer, and that's what makes the fic amazing! I'm stuck now, and I bet on another night with sleep. :P
MarieBright chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
I haven't started your story yet. I've just read only a small part of the first chapter and I'm stuck. All I wanna ask right now is how you make such nice and professional covers! I love them!
Alice and Athena chapter 12 . 11/28/2013
Yup. In 5th year, wasn't it? Great story - I'm liking it. A lot. While I'm all for Scorily...this drew me in. I can't help but wonder, though - what House was Lily in? I always prefer her in Slytherin. Honestly, I feel that she and Dominique NEED to be Slytherins, but something tells me she's a Gryffindor in this story. Oh well. I'm loving this!
-Nyx
PhoenixSong2013 chapter 5 . 10/20/2013
I have an Aunt named Petunia... hmm...

Love the story, btw, and I hope you keep going with it!
Izzy chapter 40 . 9/2/2013
OMG! This has to be the best fanfiction that I hav ever read! Absolutely amazing! I was reading through one of your authors notes in one of the previous chapters and saw someone had asked if you were JKR in disguise to which you replied no. However this cannot be true because I don't think that this could've been written better. You captured everybody's personalities so well as well as having an amazing plot line. One of my favourite pairings is Sirius/ Lily Evans and then in the fanfic James finds out and all of that. So this was kinda like that with a mega twist with enjoyed to no ends. I know that you are doing a prequel and I intend to read it like I want to read your other books but I think if you are not to busy to consider writing a sequel. That's just my thoughts. Thank you for being awesome!