Reviews for Choices
Osced chapter 19 . 7/28
Now the time traveling feels a funnier, they are suddenly in 1994 and now they can meet their parents as kids, this will be very interesting.

Osced chapter 15 . 7/27
Interesting story, however I'm not so sure what to think about the Sirius/Lily romance, it feels so wrong and weird. Otherwise I think it's very interesting to read how Sirius handle the deaths of James and Lily.

/Osced
Great story! So I need to clarify some things, first when Sirius falls into the veil he twists the time turner and goes back to 2028 or whatever? Second how did you come up with some of the names; Jessica, Seth and them. KEEP WRITING STORRIES!
Osced chapter 9 . 7/24
Hm, when looking at this chapter I feel it is identical as chapter 7 or have I missed something?

lizzzsunshine chapter 40 . 5/11
This story was amazing. I kinda wish we could have gotten a little bit of what was going through Sirius's mind when he was back in 1995, but other than that I loved it!
MyraKellvin chapter 40 . 4/5
It's very rare for me to find a story that allows me to stay up till two in the morning without feeling guilty. Reading it has been a journey. A very good amazing journey. I don't know what to write because it is two am right now and I'm typing this on my phone. Just think you should know that the story was very enjoyable to where you built every character up so nicely as if they could be real. You made me care about these characters which can be difficult depending on the story. You handled the time-travel very well. I think you confused me just the right amount that I didn't go to in depth with the logic so good job with that. I usually have a hard time reading stories and once I find a good one I have trouble letting go. It is nice to know you have so many stories set in the same world as I won't feel quite as abandoned. All in all you did the story well and I think the ending fit perfectly for the story you were
writing.
SolamnicKender chapter 40 . 2/10
Read through the whole thing instead of studying for my exams. Have to say I thought it was rather brilliant how you managed to keep everything cannon and yet give a wonderfully convoluted reason why Sirius didn't actually spend years in prison, only to die tragically fighting to save Harry. I absolutely loved it. Thanks so much, not just for writing it but for completing it. So many good stories on here die and never finish. Just brilliant.
KawaiiRayne chapter 40 . 12/5/2015
I read this in a day. I was very skeptical of this to begin with but the plot soon drew me in. You're a great writers. I like the fact you know how to make it stand on it's own rather than having to read all the sequels and prequels.
But this was so good I'm going to start House Of Cards tonight after work!
rereaderliz chapter 40 . 11/3/2015
Sooo good. Thank you for a really enjoyable and well-thought out fic! I love the way you weave in characters like the Ashbys and Ben. It really adds to the richness of the story. Also, I cried a little bit which is always the mark of an excellent story. 3
ClaraOswaldWeasly chapter 40 . 8/14/2015
Thankyou, it was an amazing story. I loved it. This has made me more of a fan of the next gen. so I'll probs read the rest of your stories, but it is truly amazing. One of the best things i've ever read. Be happy that you created such a work of art, and I congratulate you. The only thing I don't like about the story is that it's ended. Seriously, that's the only problem with it. I think you'll be pleased to know that I have had many all-nighters caused by reading this. I love what you've done, and I will soon go onto reading the rest. Thanks so much, for bothering to write for the general public, and good luck with whatever you are doing. I hope you had fun at uni, and good luck in whatever feild you have a job in. I hope I've caused you a smile by now, so thanks, and goodbye.

P.s. Someday you really will say that you own everything. I loved the randomness of the disclaimers, it made it more interesting, and made the top more worth reading. I hope you liked my review, and goodbye.

I know I've said it a few times, but thanks again. You have no idea how much this story has done for me, from giving me inspiration to write my own book, to getting me out of the dumps when my boyfriend dumped me, and everything inbetween.
Jeb59 chapter 13 . 1/25/2015
You better make Sirius and Lily2 get together at the end or I will cry!
Kimmily chapter 8 . 1/9/2015
But... this is unexpected, not quite unplosible but definitly unexpected. Why would Dumbledore make her do that? I was hoping for a happy end with Lily staying in the past, or something, but her family being happy and her parents and everyone alive
bigtomato chapter 11 . 1/7/2015
Haha Sirious better not try to apparate anywhere or he'll get sucked back to Azkaban :D
bigtomato chapter 9 . 1/7/2015
I wonder if Lily's pregnant with Sirius Black's child. That would be... odd.
LadyL13 chapter 40 . 11/19/2014
Is there going to be a follow up story? If not, I think you should!