Reviews for A Good Deed
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
lmao! I TOTALLY wish this is how it happened!
DElena is DEstiny chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I liked it
the scene was soo funny and full of sexual tension, and you are right!
Even Elena says at the end of the scene "He's fine" ... she saw him working on his buttons just fine :D
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
ha ha! "in the name of a good deed" i would help Damon with his shirt, and his lips and whatever else! *winks*
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Good one-shot. I agree with you about the buttons. Damn Stefan for being a mood killer. I would've loved to see this happen. )
sailor silvimoon chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
love it! and I also think they would've kissed if Stefan didn't show up...
Vampgirl7996 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Awwww! this is cute! I wished this actually happened. It would have made the series much more interesting (not that it isn't already amazingly interesting).
xpoetique chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I think that would have happen too. Haha~ keep on making more one-shots.
shadylady21 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I loved this. I really thought that was a great moment between them too before Stefan walked in. And then Damon did have very nimble fingers when he was leaving. He had to totally fake it. I loved how he told her that her mom sucked b/c she left her. I agree. I just wish that that scene had ended the way yours did.
whoome chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
The way you described Damon's hotness and what Elena felt when she saw him shirtless - it was like you were in my head, because those were all my thoughts exactly once I saw him in that episode!

Awesome bit. I love how you described what we've already seen in a completely new way!
Fifille chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Wow, I never actually realized he was faking it...GREAT story, this should've been how it ends )
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Elena's eyes roamed over his plain chest, all smooth skin and well-defined muscles and, God, could those jeans ride any lower? Damon's hipbones stood out between his flat stomach and the two prominent lines simply drew Elena's eyes down to what was hidden underneath the black garment.

hahaha
mindy.18 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Good story
chalk and cheese and jam chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
lol! that was fantastic! i never noticed that his hands worked properly at the time(i was having a hard time concentrating, both times I watched it;) but now that you mention it, they totally did! nice catch! amazing story and great writing
Mondbluete chapter 1 . 5/21/2010