Reviews for insurgere
Lilyreader chapter 1 . 4/26
Fantastic storyline! I don't have words for it...
I loved the ending and the phrases in parentheses. All the possibilities that he had all the greatness that he could achieved.
you know, I always hated the simplistic way JR painted Tom Riddle and also in a less way Draco Malfoy and the slytherins.. how can a person be "evil" at 11? Wouldn't have been better to take an obviously tormented boy to a better environment? Of course I don't mean to be extremely critical here. It is a book for children so of course philosophic character analysis is not the way to go...
Also, why being "brave" it's considered to be the best? The values that this school promotes in the children are not thr ones I would like in a healthy society. Personally, I would never send my children there...
Anyway, just Bravo!
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 3/30
hard work is the most pwerful force that mankind can bring to bear, shame its so often overlooked
hentai18ancilla chapter 1 . 3/26
Wao!
Dragon of Selene chapter 1 . 3/10
A beautiful piece.
Incredible one-shot. Quite a strong philosophical undertone to it, which I greatly enjoyed.
maripaz6 chapter 1 . 1/21
Neat idea! Good way to put the spotlight on Hufflepuff house.
Sai Phan chapter 1 . 1/17
Well that's some interesting story ! I always thought that Voldemort's character was very extreme - and I know it's supposed to be that way, to be close to Hitler. The character development is very subtle, many things come unexpectedly (and how rare that is in fanfictions !), I get the feeling that in 6000 words you showed a much more interesting and well-developed character than in most stories of 100k words. So really, bravo !
And I'm sorry I can't find the right words, English is not my native language, but the story is very, very well-writen and it's fantastic to read beautiful english words and structures on , I mean it.
If you are going pro I will definitely support you :)
A-n-i-m-e-i-s-l-i-f-e-1-2-3 chapter 1 . 1/5
I love this! I got sorted into hufflepuff, and I feel so proud of Tom right now _ I've never seen anyone make a hufflepuff as badass as you've done in this oneshot. Thank you so much for writing this!
The Disappearing Me chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
That was incredible
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
if he ever had an alias in this, i can think of a 8etter one... no8ody says it either.
drop of draught chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
This would've been one of the best fanfics when really expanded. So many possibilities.
I want this to become a real story so much. And this is said by a Slytherin (according to Pottermore).
Hallowtide chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
I wish there were more Hufflepuff Tom stories out there!
Aislynn Crowdaughter chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
Hi, there! I found this story through a recommendation on Fanlore. What a great vision you spin here! And it even fits, because it has Tom use that immense talent and intellect he was born with in most a productive way, for all the right reasons (that is, Slytherine reasons, hunger for power, hunger to shine, ambition, cunning), but with far more benevolent outcome. I love the way you show how irritatingly wrong and counterproductive Dumbledores distrust for Tom from the start has been in the other (canon) universe, and how that distrust and atempt to intimidate him is countered here by Tom being immersed in Hufflepuff loyality. And finally, it is great to see what could have become of this unbelivably talented wizard, if he had just choosen to work within the system and wizard society, and make better use of it. Great vision! Applause!

"Deep beneath Hogwarts, a basilisk sleeps. Tom can think of better things to do."

*Brilliant*
NatNicole chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
LOVE this!
somekindofwildgirl chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
Wow. This was amazing. Brief, but such rich story telling. You got Tom's personality down pat and I loved the unique view of Hufflepuff. I had never thought of them in that way. This is a story that I'll be thinking about long after I post this review :). You're very talented.