Reviews for insurgere
claradewlover chapter 1 . 12/13/2022
Wow Tom Riddle as a Hufflepuff would have been so much better. I thought this was so different and so good.
Mark123100 chapter 1 . 10/30/2022
It's a fascinating tale of alternate perspectives.
Aria.RedMika19 chapter 1 . 10/15/2022
Go! Go! Hufflepuff!
itllbeamiracleififinishastory chapter 1 . 10/8/2022
"'Muggle' makes Tom think of 'nigger', of the absolute power one person can have over another and how it can be expressed casually in a single word."

Excellent.
Aria.RedMika chapter 1 . 5/6/2022
THIS IS AMAZING. simply beautiful and refreshing
Elly chapter 1 . 4/29/2022
As an edgy, manipulative teen I was adamant I'd be a Slytherin, but as I've aged I would be begging the hat for Hufflepuff. I value hard work, honesty and fairness most now, even if they lack the power they should in the world. My optimistic side sees how they're effective in a small scale, my cynical side sees how they're dismissed like Hufflepuff is, but I choose optimism and belonging now:)
Wentley chapter 1 . 4/26/2022
Beautiful. What a great reread.
yochan123 chapter 1 . 4/23/2022
yeah totally agree!
Camillus Seth chapter 1 . 3/19/2022
Go, fellow 'Puff!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 1 . 10/23/2021
This is a good story, wish there was more of it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2021
Please let the author be black
ultimatejalebi chapter 1 . 9/15/2021
This story encapsulates very well everything Tom Riddle could’ve been. One thing I particularly like is your insight on the word ‘Muggle’, as well as how wizards generally think of them. One aspect of the wizarding world that’s often ignored is just how appalling their treatment of non-magical people isthere is no respect at all for their memories, thought, and lives, even from ‘good’ ones like Dumbledore, who didn’t hesitate to use magic when dealing with Mrs. Cole even though it was hardly necessary to do so. Great fic.
Amaniel chapter 1 . 5/18/2021
A Hufflepuff Tom. Excellent ! Thank you )
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 4/21/2021
Yeeeeeeesssssss so glad I finally found the Hufflepuff Tom story I've yearned for lowkey. Thanks so much! You even had Dumbledore's blatant discrimination towards houses and Tom in particular. Glad Tom could work around it.
SlytherinsPurebloodMonster chapter 1 . 4/5/2021