Reviews for insurgere
outside the crayon box chapter 1 . 8/24
wow this is incredible and really underlines the similarities and differences and connections between the houses. yet it still kept tom canon. snaps to you.

xx
For.Love.Of.The.Pure chapter 1 . 8/24
This was lovely!

I liked how Tom remained true to his nature. He didn't lose the lust for power or recognition. It wasn't a fluke why he chose Hufflepuff. He made the house conform to him rather than the other way around. Beautifully done.
Karakehribar chapter 1 . 8/20
A really fascinating look at alternate choices & results. Very believable!
Vally9437 chapter 1 . 8/12
I absolutely loved this AU ! It was well balanced, none of his personality changed, but his outlook did.
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 7/7
I love how this is Tom's true potential. As Voldemort, he practically achieved nothing: he achieved fear, and then death, and that was it. Here, he's become brilliant, and marvellous, and loved, and everything, purely by Hufflepuff. I really love Hufflepuff. I am partially convinced I am too lazy to be one, but I'd like to be.
The best part in this... I love the different languages of the spells, and the muggleborn legislation bill, and all the reasons it is illogical for Dumbledore to hate him (which is rather irrational for seemingly omnibenevolent Dumbles)... This is just awesome.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 6/25
Goodness.
I'm a Hufflepuff, so it was an interesting read.
I love this story, though the "mights" at the end make it a little confusing in a way...
So, he's creating a society that really is kinda equal, for those who fit in well enough or something?
treena-ivy-carter chapter 1 . 6/23
I saw this and read the published stats and thought to myself - that is the largest amount of reviews I have ever seen for a one-shot.

I am glad to see, after reading this, that every single review was clearly earned with the pure creativity and craftsmanship of this piece. This is truly beautiful and is a true art form.

Thank you for writing this.

D
Tree
fireball900 chapter 1 . 6/19
Go Hufflepuff!
Osmodious chapter 1 . 6/16
Nicely done...very nicely done. Thanks for posting!
OnceUponAFedualFairyTale chapter 1 . 5/31
YESSSS! This was exactly what I was looking for! HUFFLEPUFF! HUFFLEPUFF! ONE OF US!ONE OF US!
snowgem chapter 1 . 5/26
This is BRILLIANT. The premise is fascinating (that's such a unique idea!) and you've rendered the story beautifully. I appreciate your insights into Tom Riddle's character, though I didn't quite like your presentation of the Hufflepuff loyalty and camaraderie as simple hive-mind-type thinking - I thought some development into the more complex motives behind a typical Hufflepuff's behaviour would have been great. (I know this isn't the point of the story, though, since it's meant to focus on Tom and the different facets of his character, and every House was presented exactly how they are stereotyped.) It was a REALLY enjoyable read!
This is so lovely! If only J.K. Rolling had explored the hufflepuffs like you have! It's funny how even in her fictional world, she didn't take care to explore all of its areas
As a puff and tom riddle fan, I cannot be more in love with your piece of art
alexi.grace chapter 1 . 4/3
Brilliantly written, I loved this.
Madame Minuit12 chapter 1 . 3/20
woha a scary thought, but just plain brilliant :) :)