Reviews for insurgere
Awsome
annasfanfic chapter 1 . 8/13
This is amazing!
Photo Photo Photato chapter 1 . 6/24
This is honestly so beautiful This is the first fic I’ve ever read with Tom as a Hufflepuff and it just really sits well. One of the best fanfiction I’ve ever read. Absolutely loved it!
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 1 . 6/23
This is amazing

I've probably seen Tom written this way maybe once in all of my reading. I love it, you go so deep into tom's life and what would have happened if he wasn't Slytherin.

Something else, your interpretations (or Tom's) of the houses? Those were something I had never thought of before.

This fic is awesome.
janefanatic chapter 1 . 6/17
This was just beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing! I thought the way Dumbledore first interacted with Tom was wrong. He was only a child, and needed to be nurtured, not intimidated.
OperaEagle IcelynLacelett chapter 1 . 6/8
Tom as a Hufflepuff... the thought IS truly frightening. One fanfiction author mentioned that for someone like Tom that could theoretically fit in any House, Hufflepuff would give him an army that would go to the grave for him. I always thought it deserved more than the passing mention.
tricorvus chapter 1 . 4/29
I am a Hufflepuff and you are a genius
Rock on
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 4/20
This is really cool. The last line makes me want to know what happened next, though.
madval29 chapter 1 . 4/2
This is so good!
bleeb90 chapter 1 . 3/21
This fic was awesome!
Everlasting Dawn of Eternity chapter 1 . 3/20
so gooooooood
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 3/18
That was different enough, and entertaining.

›› "Everyone means harm and just hasn't got around to it yet."
I am so stealing that. :)
HikaruWinter chapter 1 . 3/15
World Domination, á la Badger.
I've got to pass this on to my cousins. Laugh it up while you can, you meanies. We Hufflepuffs are AWESOME.
Senza pieta chapter 1 . 3/14
i, for one, welcome our new badger overlords,
riotmachine chapter 1 . 3/9
This was a bloody brilliant fanfic... Hope to see more of your work