Reviews for insurgere
Sparky She-Demon chapter 1 . 10/23/2021
This is a good story, wish there was more of it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2021
Please let the author be black
StarsAboveInMyEyes chapter 1 . 9/15/2021
This story encapsulates very well everything Tom Riddle could’ve been. One thing I particularly like is your insight on the word ‘Muggle’, as well as how wizards generally think of them. One aspect of the wizarding world that’s often ignored is just how appalling their treatment of non-magical people isthere is no respect at all for their memories, thought, and lives, even from ‘good’ ones like Dumbledore, who didn’t hesitate to use magic when dealing with Mrs. Cole even though it was hardly necessary to do so. Great fic.
Amaniel chapter 1 . 5/18/2021
A Hufflepuff Tom. Excellent ! Thank you )
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 4/21/2021
Yeeeeeeesssssss so glad I finally found the Hufflepuff Tom story I've yearned for lowkey. Thanks so much! You even had Dumbledore's blatant discrimination towards houses and Tom in particular. Glad Tom could work around it.
SlytherinsMonster chapter 1 . 4/5/2021
asher2003 chapter 1 . 3/31/2021
the story is interesting but as everyone else mentioned vague at the end. also noticed no one seemed to mention the N-word bomb; it instantly brought me out of the story and made me grimace. Maybe I'm too sensitive.
A Hufflepuff chapter 1 . 1/17/2021
Respect
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2020
You know, whenever i look at the hufflepuffs. I cant help but feel that they've been pushed aside to easily. Taht, and the feeling that thier houses animal is wrong. They are about hard work and loyalty.,i can understand the snake and eagle and gryphon for ambition, knowledge, and bravery. But i dont understand the badger. Its like they were put in for filler at times and dont feel... right i would say is a good description. The hufflepuffs are above all, loyal. They are like wolves in that sense.
They are like wolves in that sense.
They are a pack, a familie.
And god help any of those who go after them.
You wouldnt live to see the next dawn.
threereasonswhy chapter 1 . 12/27/2020
genius
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2020
This concept is so cool! I also appreciated the insight into the word 'muggle'. I've looked at interviews with J.K. Rowling and it is meant to be a demeaning term. Taking that idea and extrapolating to the fact that adults are smart enough to understand it is really insightful. The way you described it was perfectly put.
Gator LHA chapter 1 . 11/14/2020
Delightful
Marinara the Sauce chapter 1 . 10/12/2020
WOAH. This was... amazing. Just amazing. Man, this was so well-written and realistic! Brave of you to put the n-word in, but it really gets the point across well. I just cannot even with this fic, it was so good. Like spot-on characterization, elegant sentences and structure, and bonus points for huff love! I can actually imagine this happening. Wow, Tom is truly brilliant in this. And your writing is even more brilliant! GREAT JOB.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2020
i loved this so much! great work
musme chapter 1 . 8/3/2020