Reviews for Reparabilis
R. Donald James Gauvreau chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Ho shizz. This was pretty frickin fantastic.

One thing: There's a passage here which is pretty close to "Insurgere" by silverpard. You might want to make a note of having made an homage or having gotten permission or some such as that, so that readers don't think you're stealing.
wood.ab7 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
S'up! This is really good :D
Brizo chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Gorgeous. Really. You are amazing in writing a one shot with so much depth and character. God, Tom is just...I lack the words to describe how complex the character is.

Thank you for such a wonderful one shot. Please continue writing such wonderful pieces.
The Fictionist chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
I love your writing style. I cannot believe I just found this - it is exquisite. You write Tom so well, and the last line gave me chills. I seriously cannot think of a single criticism for this story, except for the fact that there isn't more of it ;) But genuinely, fantastic oneshot. Thank you for writing it, even if it was years ago.
hyugahime chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
This is dark and confusing and so, so lovely. Wow. Ugh, just - Tom's whole situation and Harry's slow descent into the dark - I love it! What a wonderful read!
choco-eater chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Why would you do it, Tom? Of course, you are Tom bloody Riddle. Poor Harry :( but he should have known better.
Good work!
solsere chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Woah your writing is beautiful!
Firerosemon chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Of course you won't keep him. I don't know what else I expected from you, Tom. This was amazing! Wow, such brilliant writing. I was enthralled the entire time, to put it simply. Tom was really IC and I liked how you wrote Harry too uwu
Thanks for writing this! Damn...still in awe.
My Solitude chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
This is quite an interesting story! I enjoyed reading it. xD
Insanely-Yours96 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I don't really know what to say to this, except your a wonderful writer. Horror, indeed.
mabidiso chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
What an astonishing glimpse of what might have been.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
._.
I love this. It's not easy for me to find a Tom fanfic I like, I'm very picky about this particular character, and for the first time in my life I have absolutely no complaints. The AU is just that brilliantly done and believable. And I don't think I've seen Nagini written better. Too bad one shots rarely get much recognition, since this one really deserves it.
Francis Sinclair chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
This is such an odd one-shot, but a very good one nontheless. I don't entirely understand the plot line, other than that when he should have succeeded in making a Horcrux he failed, but ah, such things matter very little in one-shots like this anyway.

"I have no nest, Tom said dully, thinking of his father, of his mother, filled with the ashes hate leaves when it has burned out."
I think I was about to burst into tears reading this line over and over again, and the whole section, in fact, nearly reduced me to hysterics. I just cannot stand how lonely Tom really was, how much, oddly, he reminded me of myself, although I am no orphan. I just really wanted to go to him on that grass field and hug him and fuss over him, although he would definitely not appreciate it...

Ah, Tom is so full of denial. First he says Harry isn't important at all, then he says of course not I'm not keeping him where did you get that idea that's purely ridiculous. Oh, quit it, Tommy! We all know you're already done for ;)
Kailia chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Well. I can't say very much... the ending is... quite abrupt, and i can't say "good" because it leaves a sour feeling, but it's a good ending for the story nevertheless, and it's quite difficult to explain how i feel You left me... speechless. (more so because English is not my first language, so I'm sorry if i make some mistakes)

Yes, good story. Well done and well written. But quite... sad ? it's not exactly the word, but i don't find better.

Your Tom is in a way darker than Voldemort...
Renato Sinclair chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Absolutely beautiful and I love you.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »