Reviews for Reparabilis
rachel.weck.5 chapter 1 . 7/25
Sad and broken... the way this is written is beautiful. The story that I think of after this is a sad and broken one. Well done, and thoughtful, even in character
Cynical0range chapter 1 . 7/7
perhaps it's just wishful thinking, but i like to believe that Tom is being dishonest when he says "of course not."
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 5/28
Simply beautiful
Samael the Parselmouth chapter 1 . 4/30
I was wondering...why is this horror? why do you see it as such? loved the story, I really enjoyed reading it.
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 4/28
Great one shot. Sad ending. A little dark. Interesting AU with Tom as a teacher but still mentions of his Voldemort tendencies like mordesmorde. The part about why he likes to create certain spells in certain languages was really cool.
R. Donald James Gauvreau chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Ho shizz. This was pretty frickin fantastic.

One thing: There's a passage here which is pretty close to "Insurgere" by silverpard. You might want to make a note of having made an homage or having gotten permission or some such as that, so that readers don't think you're stealing.
wood.ab7 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
S'up! This is really good :D
Brizo chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Gorgeous. Really. You are amazing in writing a one shot with so much depth and character. God, Tom is just...I lack the words to describe how complex the character is.

Thank you for such a wonderful one shot. Please continue writing such wonderful pieces.
The Fictionist chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
I love your writing style. I cannot believe I just found this - it is exquisite. You write Tom so well, and the last line gave me chills. I seriously cannot think of a single criticism for this story, except for the fact that there isn't more of it ;) But genuinely, fantastic oneshot. Thank you for writing it, even if it was years ago.
hyugahime chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
This is dark and confusing and so, so lovely. Wow. Ugh, just - Tom's whole situation and Harry's slow descent into the dark - I love it! What a wonderful read!
choco-eater chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Why would you do it, Tom? Of course, you are Tom bloody Riddle. Poor Harry :( but he should have known better.
Good work!
solsere chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Woah your writing is beautiful!
Firerosemon chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Of course you won't keep him. I don't know what else I expected from you, Tom. This was amazing! Wow, such brilliant writing. I was enthralled the entire time, to put it simply. Tom was really IC and I liked how you wrote Harry too uwu
Thanks for writing this! Damn...still in awe.
My Solitude chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
This is quite an interesting story! I enjoyed reading it. xD
Insanely-Yours96 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I don't really know what to say to this, except your a wonderful writer. Horror, indeed.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »