Reviews for Reparabilis
this-bright-eyed-soul chapter 1 . 4/17
Fuck yes
werwolf-yasya chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
Thank autor is this beautiful and interesting story.
DreamingTheMelody chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
God. I can't. This was so beautifully written. I love how you were able to slip into Tom's mind and make it real to the reader, and portray his psychopathy so well. Poor Harry-so naive, so innocent and ensnared and claimed-but you have to feel for Tom, as well? I have such a soft-spot for tragic endings when it comes to this pairing, because despite loving fluff and other things like it, I feel like there has to be some angst and horror involved in this pairing to even approach the realm of realistic for me.

Thank you for something so beautifully written. I really enjoyed it. 3
RandomObsessionsOfMine chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
whaaaaat wait, tom's not keeping him?
Littwink chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
Wow, Tom. How deliciously cruel.
Krysania chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
Loved loved loved this for all the light bitterness in the end:/)))

(Tom came alive again with Harry he will return to half dead when he lets him go)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
I love it!
powrupz77 chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
I find this story mildly interesting, albeit slow-paced. The thing that really turned me off was the elements ripped off from Insurgere.
rachel.weck.5 chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
Sad and broken... the way this is written is beautiful. The story that I think of after this is a sad and broken one. Well done, and thoughtful, even in character
Cynical0range chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
perhaps it's just wishful thinking, but i like to believe that Tom is being dishonest when he says "of course not."
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
Simply beautiful
Perseus 9 chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
I was wondering...why is this horror? why do you see it as such? loved the story, I really enjoyed reading it.
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
Great one shot. Sad ending. A little dark. Interesting AU with Tom as a teacher but still mentions of his Voldemort tendencies like mordesmorde. The part about why he likes to create certain spells in certain languages was really cool.
R. Donald James Gauvreau chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Ho shizz. This was pretty frickin fantastic.

One thing: There's a passage here which is pretty close to "Insurgere" by silverpard. You might want to make a note of having made an homage or having gotten permission or some such as that, so that readers don't think you're stealing.
wood.ab7 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014