Reviews for Reparabilis
pineapple is glorious chapter 1 . 5/16
the other commenter was rightthis reminds me of silver pard’s work, in more than one way, and isn’t that such a compliment? good job
kanidieme chapter 1 . 11/23/2020
Bastard. Loved this!
Perhentian chapter 1 . 8/17/2020
This was great!
BOSS02109 chapter 1 . 1/21/2019
oh that shit hurted
mooncycles chapter 1 . 1/7/2019
god this was brilliant. thanks to whoever linked to this fic on reddit haha otherwise i dont think i would have found this? i absolutely love the concept of parseltongue not being just a direct translation of english (no word for love in parseltongue oooooo boy yea!) just a great ride from start to finish
Berrybanana05 chapter 1 . 12/4/2018
Oof this is amazingly written but painful to read (because of that amazing angst)! Love it 3
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2017
so beautiful... wish it could have continued. I know this is horror and the ending was perfect for that, but wow... I can just imagine the continuation.
erikabalaclava chapter 1 . 8/8/2017
Tom is so cruel / bastard.
this-bright-eyed-soul chapter 1 . 4/17/2017
Fuck yes
werwolf-yasya chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
Thank autor is this beautiful and interesting story.
DreamingTheMelody chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
God. I can't. This was so beautifully written. I love how you were able to slip into Tom's mind and make it real to the reader, and portray his psychopathy so well. Poor Harry-so naive, so innocent and ensnared and claimed-but you have to feel for Tom, as well? I have such a soft-spot for tragic endings when it comes to this pairing, because despite loving fluff and other things like it, I feel like there has to be some angst and horror involved in this pairing to even approach the realm of realistic for me.

Thank you for something so beautifully written. I really enjoyed it. 3
RandomObsessionsOfMine chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
whaaaaat wait, tom's not keeping him?
Littwink chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
Wow, Tom. How deliciously cruel.
Krysania chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
Loved loved loved this for all the light bitterness in the end:/)))

(Tom came alive again with Harry he will return to half dead when he lets him go)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2016