Reviews for Sighs
ElvaUkitakeAivaStein chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I just found Zone-00 like last weekend so please don't mad at me because I'm reviewing you right now. Well onto my review... The moment I saw Shima and Kujo together in 1 panel I knew that this would be my new fav. manga so I just kinda bought vol. 1-4 in 1 go so lol. I agree with you all the characters in this series are gorgeous.

Ai: Yes gorgeous and hot. Oh and I love the kiss between Kurobara and Kisshou.

El: I really wish there was more fanfics for Zone-00... I would do try my hand at it problem is my computer hates me lol... Damn... Oh well till next time then.

Elyon: Ja ne!

-El out
Tomigiru chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
...I loved this.

Hotaru's part made me giggle. Poor boy. I mean...I understand how he wouldn't know, but...seriously...

the part with Renji was funny too.

(the kiss between him and Kisshou was hotter than the kiss between him and Rouji...lol)

And KUJO! WOOOOOOOOOO

(totally ships Shima/Kujo like you would not believe.)

Can you do more chapters with other characters?
Suppie-chan the III chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Haha. I totally agree with like all of your notes at the end. And I can't believe there's so few fanfictions for this manga! It's totally epic and funny! There should be way more of a fan-base. Kiyo-sensei's artwork is incredible. The men are so pretty... *dreamy stare* But I'm glad you've contributed your work. I would've been devastated if I didn't find anything. Zone-00 is way too cool not to have fanfictions devoted to it. Thank you!

3 Suppie-chan
Rioki Moondove chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
This is true, Benten is REALLY pretty... like, unfairly so. And I am surprised that not one of these guys is outright gay, when they are all pretty.

Good story! I really like it!
AkitoStoleMyTots chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Benten is beautiful..

What I think is so mysterious..

Is the fact that he's straight.

D
DirCeil chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
"So mysterious"!

Love you and the fiction!
Pochee chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I loved it! Please write some more about these pairings! And you did a really good job with the quotes!

And Benten does have perfect legs. I'm so jealous! XD