Reviews for Judas' Kiss
TheGirlBehindHerMaskOfStories chapter 1 . 2/15
Amazingly adorable!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
love the characterisation here! brilliant one shot heh
jullee chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
I love this! I read it some time ago and I was searching for it again: this story with awkward Scorpius, and with both of them in ravenclaw, which left me such a good feeling about this pair. It makes all the sense! And the young love... Sigh! You portrayed it beautifully!
Kellsabelle chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
I loved this, it was adorable as anything and that it was inspired by The Book Thief made it even better.
pouchesofoat chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
This was just so wonderful. The way you convey emotions is just breathtaking :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
ever afters chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
This was amazing. It was perfect. I loved it! :)

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful story! x
Detailer chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Hello! This was lovely, and I'm glad you managed to go through with it, because I immensely enjoyed reading it. I like how Rose is so scared, and how she faces her fears in the end. Wel, just wanted to say some nice things about a nice story, cheers!
FallenStar22 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Really liked the character of Rose, she seems to think like I do! I liked the way you based it off that quote, it really came through. :)
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Awww! So freakig cute! Love it! Eek!
Dreaminguist chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This is really cute! I liked it a lot, thank you for a good read(:
icylemonsquash chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
OMG I love this! Now I am going to search the rest of you stories for more scorrose. YAY
silverstone27 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Really enjoyed reading this! Going to check out some of your other fics now...
iluvaqt chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
It was incredibly sweet and cute watching the next generation struggle with emotions and falling in love. I saw a lot of Hermione in Rose but nothing of Draco in Scorpios. He actually reminded me more of a blend of Cedric and Harry.
cavalierdrummer chapter 1 . 12/30/2011