Reviews for The New Life of John
Cell-01 chapter 9 . 7/30
typhoon chaos chapter 1 . 7/10
It's just a piece of dust. That's all. I'm not crying.

Okay. Maybe I AM crying.
Jessamin chapter 12 . 4/17
wha noooo please update. Aside from the R rated scenes the book is pretty good, what is gonna happen next
Dude, it's been two years since you last updated this fantastic story, please come!
u better write more or i'll beat u to death with own skull.[ pulls out knife]
i chapter 12 . 1/17
You got hit by the rockets and got killed I see.
LOLCAT254 chapter 12 . 12/1/2014
Where is the next chapter? Its killing me waiting!
LOLCAT254 chapter 8 . 12/1/2014
I keep on thinking the picture is a puppy, but then I realize its master cheif
LOLCAT254 chapter 7 . 11/30/2014
This is for the second paragraph, that's what she said ;-)
LOLCAT254 chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
Luna is the moon right?
Tahkaullus01 chapter 6 . 11/19/2014 do know that Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy is a higher rank than Chief Petty Officer right?
cameron.akana chapter 12 . 9/9/2014
Thrans chapter 12 . 10/8/2013
More! More Fanfiction for the Fanfic-Gods! But yer, great work, and nice options for continuing plot points even if the abominable story ending of the latest Halo was brought into existance by the Gods of Angst. (p.s. sorry for any spelling errors by it's 7am, and I should have gone to be ages ago.)
Zephyruz chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
"decided to send him into the crowds on purpose to see what would happen" XD hahaha that cracked me up! hahaha That was funny I would give anything to see that happening in one of the games w

This is getting pretty interesting, can't wait to read the next chapter :D
Zephyruz chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
oh I see you're looking for a better name... well I don't know if you've already chosen one, but if you would like to hear the tittle I came with
Instead of being The new life of john ... wich sounds like a novel , It would be A New Dawn
Hmm I thought about it, because the name of the ship was forward in to dawn, and well like its a new begining, a new life, the verb *to become day*( The beginning of the twilight before sunrise). it would be a new dawn a new start the new life of john in short :3 hope you like it, "A new Dawn'