Reviews for The New Life of John
Thrans chapter 12 . 10/8/2013
More! More Fanfiction for the Fanfic-Gods! But yer, great work, and nice options for continuing plot points even if the abominable story ending of the latest Halo was brought into existance by the Gods of Angst. (p.s. sorry for any spelling errors by it's 7am, and I should have gone to be ages ago.)
Zephyruz chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
"decided to send him into the crowds on purpose to see what would happen" XD hahaha that cracked me up! hahaha That was funny I would give anything to see that happening in one of the games w

This is getting pretty interesting, can't wait to read the next chapter :D
Zephyruz chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
oh I see you're looking for a better name... well I don't know if you've already chosen one, but if you would like to hear the tittle I came with
Instead of being The new life of john ... wich sounds like a novel , It would be A New Dawn
Hmm I thought about it, because the name of the ship was forward in to dawn, and well like its a new begining, a new life, the verb *to become day*( The beginning of the twilight before sunrise). it would be a new dawn a new start the new life of john in short :3 hope you like it, "A new Dawn'
Zephyruz chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
This is very interesting, and you're a good writer :) Im glad that you kept every one IN character, and the story is going off very good, hope to read more of this, on to the next chapter, keep it up :D
Delta Marauder chapter 12 . 9/1/2013
update faster
I enjoy chapter 10 . 8/29/2013
2 words: MORE LEMON!
Ps I don't care what coulor your balls are
Guest chapter 12 . 8/6/2013
Awesome! I want more!
MyDigitalHazard chapter 12 . 6/11/2013
So... What about the Arbiter? Is chiefy going to meet his split lipped buddy again?
TkeleChoG chapter 12 . 6/10/2013
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand now I have to go through and re-read this entire thing due to you making me wait two years. Nice going. rofl

But sweet, new update! Hopefully the 'break' put some ideas in your head! :P
Demon Of Dark NOBLE chapter 12 . 6/9/2013
Why don't you thousand years of death (Four fingered ass probe of doom) chief's ass I am sure he can fly then. lol
Cor Tenebrae chapter 12 . 6/8/2013
Really glad you have finally updated. I do have to wonder why John always seems to find a way to fall from extreme heights. I also see that Cortana has some of her AI capabilities, if I'm reading the chapter correctly.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
Of curiosity, whatever happened to Jun-A266, will he make an appearance in the story?
dexter chapter 12 . 6/7/2013
fantastic update, man. i love your stuff.
johnxcameron chapter 12 . 6/7/2013
I liked this a lot. Can't wait to read more. :)
sarah chapter 12 . 6/7/2013
Awesome chapter! Thank you!