Reviews for Playground Memories
Victoria chapter 1 . 6/29
I love them together please make another one but longer maybe like a whole love story
Kat chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
*Staaaaaaaaaaarts shipping them* **
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Oh myy w
Looove it! I ship them so hard! (and Beatrice with Larry too :3)
You did and amazing work! It's wonderful ** i can felt how she could be in that moment -faints-
Spell Gail chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
T_T
Would it be sad to say that this nearly made me cry? This is great!
TChompi21 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Love it!
rodneymorgan68 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
This story was very loving and made me think back on my own realationship, how I hurt my girlfriend, but it took even longer to get her back, and now we are together again, but we could never go back to the way it was.
halomind chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Did I like it? Heck yeah! Good job
Slegger0404 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Awwwwww :D that's so adorable!
HelenOfTroy chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Love-Love-Love it!

There really need to be more fics with Beatrice like this, instead of always depicting her as the bad guy.

This was sweet, really, it made me tear up. Athough some parts are hard to read, such as the speaking parts, (One speaker per paragraph!).

I really enjoyed it, it has a cute, innocent idea. I liked how Jimmy was with Zoe, (Oh Jimmy you manwhore!3), and that kinda broke Bea's heart. Anyways, Nice fic, but you need to work on the speaking parts.
ShupoKawaii chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Aw, that was so cute. :) Bif and Beatrice do make a good couple.
MooMonsters chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Simply adorable!

I loved it, and every time I play Bully now, I'm going to giggle when I see them!

Yes, I'm a dork that way.

It was very well written, omitting some abbreviations I did not like, and minor spelling errors that reminded me it was just something I'm reading. In all, GREAT! I still like it, which says something, because I normally don't like spelling errors. :D
Innocent Fox chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I really enjoyed this story, Bif and Beatrice's personalities came across perfectly, the dialogue was realistic, the back story was also written very well, encompassing some much needed student backstories to a relatively bare universe. All in all, brilliant.