Reviews for Light at the End of the Tunnel
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 3/24
I missed... ...i dont know what i miss...

It's good... And aaannggsstt... Ugh
sisimiura chapter 1 . 3/23
aaaah it made me cry hard
Treesong chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Franky doesn't actually misuse the word hentai. It literally means weird, but can also mean a pervert. It's kind of like if someone ran around calling themselves "gay" when they meant they were cheerful. People would assume the homosexual meaning first, not the older definition.

Other than that, really cute story. _
NoThisIsBatman chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I don't know what to say...It was so sad and beautiful. I was seriously crying by the end but it was okay cause I read the authors note and laughed. This was recommended to me and I'm so glad it was. I think you captured everyone's thoughts on the little things the crew does that they would miss perfectly.
Lyneel chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
well-written, very good, though very sad as well... It's nice that you took the challenge and paid attention to what every of the Straw Hats could miss in the abscence of their nakama. Cool idea. Good work :)
kaleidoscope-dream chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I liked the format of this and how you expanded on the very day little things that the Straw Hat crew would have missed during their separation time. Nice job! Thanks for sharing this.
Tebolizer chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Oh, wow! This is so sweet! And sad in a way... Oh I love it, and I've read the other stories you mentioned... But this is just so sweet! I love it
Solo Loco Ellingson-Rose chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I really have a bunch of work I should be doing right now, but I can never resist the call of fanfiction. This was beautiful. I'm really close to tears, I loved it a lot. Wonderful job, you really captured the characters.
billbored chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
This is really cute, I loved it! But when I looked up "Shiori Handkerchief" on youtube, it said "no videos found", can you please send me a link? I'd really appreciate it...
DP-shrine-in-closet-girl chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Wow such a good story! They really must miss each other after being separated like that. My favorite was "… He missed not having his idiot of a Captain Luffy to have to jump into the water after." that was adorable. SO was the chopper going to him after a bad dream and making cotton candy with Sanji. I could totally see both those happening!

I've watch the anime up to the current episode and read some of the manga *is trying to resist not to spoil it too much for herself* and I was wondering in what chapter in the manga do we learn what happened to the rest of the crew. I know I read it once, but I can't seem to find it again. Oh and though I'm mostly watching the anime this fic didn't spoil anything for me... I already knew too much lol. Poor Ace, I freaked when I found out!

Awesome job on this!

Shrine
venz07 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
this story is a-ma-zing!it made me cry. :)
Rizzz chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
This really touched me with each line I read, it made me depressed then when I reached Sanji "Trying to escape from a fate worse than death" I burst out laughing, yeah I remember that chapter cover lol! It was the only funny page in that depressing manga chapter.

I really really missed the mugiwara crew, as much as I know how awesome the current ark is I just wish they would all be together again :D

I'm really hoping for an epic reunion which I know Oda wouldn't disappoint us _
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Oh. My. Gosh. This was so...One-Piece-ish. It is perfect (I have REFUSED to read past ch. 571 so BLEH. I am ignoring all of these people who say that bad things happen to Ace-kun. I. REFUSE. TO. BELIEVE.)

At times this made me laugh hysterically, remembering these things that they did(and things that could be true); and at the end of each person's 'misses', it made me...sad. This is wonderful, sugei, and of the utmost of importance to nakama-ship. It reminded me, in the midst of this terrible separation, that they are nakama, and that this is truely, really, what nakama are there for. Gosh Oda-sama, I really, really need you to come through for us and have them all safely returned to us. (Like Sanji. He has it the worst off)

This was a treat to read, really. I loved it so much, I can barely discribe it in words alone. (Although I can try pretty darn hard)
roo17 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
It's so sad...

but its true. i think the Luffy's light at the end of the tunnel almost vanished when Ace died. :(

I loved it! Excellent job! :D
SeeNoEvil121 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I miss the Strawhats being together! This was a wonderfully written story :D The little things that they missed were so cute . Great work!