Reviews for We Belong Together
Charmedchic72 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
I love that you turned the tables and made Booth be the one barging in on her and that you brought back the him getting shot thing. That was so good, and so was Brennan's complete lack of modesty. Ha. And well, smut is always good. :D
LostAtSea4ToLong chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
awww i love it!
RositaLG chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
"They were both furious, he a dark, brooding anger, and she an intensely blue flame of fury" A beautifully done, fantastically perfect, description of the two.
DaLiza chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
CindyCinlou555 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
"You don't belong in the lab. You belong with me. I belong with you." Love that line. It was hot and intense.
Kalidris chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
wow *fanning myself*
bitsygirl chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Oh, yum. Love the idea of him bursting in on her in the shower. And the sex, of course - love the sex. :)
TeaTotaller chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Brennan hurt. Booth upset. BB "arguing'. And hot (make-up) sex. This story has got it all.
CSINaomi chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Holy wowzers that's hot! I'm a big fan of - let's call him Intense Booth, so this is right up my alley. Nicely done!

Aching Bones chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Hi there,

That worked very nicely...So had to love how she shouted at him that she knew how it felt to think that he was dead...How she had thought that she had lost him...She had a few bruises, she was alright...He had a chance to be angry for a short time but her anger had been building over sometime...Altogether made for a very nice outcome...

space77 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
God, thank you so much for taking on "that scene" and "that fallout" that were never given their full due on the show. And for doing it such justice and SO well.

Their intensity (which you seem to be capturing left and right with these fics lately, hon!) is just palpable. From the moment he can't take his eyes off her in her shower until their very culmination... just WOW!

I loved every second! 3
goladyvols chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
HOLY CRAP! That was a HOT little story! Thanks so much for sharing. I have really enjoyed all your stories and I'm glad you share your talent with all of us! :)
Alicat76 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Wonderful, simply wonderful! :) x
Noie chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Definitely my favorite story of the day!
Ysa Ribeiro chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
OMG, That was... AMAZING!

I really like your write style, your dialogue is true to characters, you've captured B&B perfectly.

I loved it :)