Reviews for Easter Tidings
It's really hard to write a decent review when your mind is three-quarters full of nothing but fluffy squealing noises. Nevertheless, this was really well-written and I loved it. Jackie is adorable.
daxam1216 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Hello, I'm an NCIS addict and I was really bored tonight so I was going through some of my favorite authors(which you are) profiles and saw some of your x files stories. Now back in the day I was a huge x files fan especially the first 5 seasons so I started to read some of your stories and while I haven't read all of them I've read most of them and I like them. I liked them so much that I'm now on netflix about to start watching my favorite x files episodes. I haven't watched any of them for many a year so thank you for reviving my interest, I had forgotten that x files was so wonderful and that Fox and Dana are some of my favorite characters. So I'm no longer bored as I use my laptop and it's built in flux capacitor to go back in time to the 90s because the truth is out there. Thanks again.
ya-fic chapter 2 . 3/9/2011
Man, 8:15 or whatever couldn't come soon enough. Quite glad he was still alive :)
ya-fic chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
Very cute conclusion. And I mean "cute" in the best possible way :) Also, honestly, I could do with a few more chapters of this. 4th of July sequel? Hmm?
ya-fic chapter 2 . 3/9/2011
trycee chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
Good story, I cracked up at Bill. So funny!
matash21 chapter 3 . 4/6/2010
good story so far keep up the good work :)
Vega's Ring chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
Yes, he has risen! Thank you for a lovely, happy ending easter story.
Government Patsy chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
A perfect end to a perfect easter story! Loved this whole story :)
WildwingSuz chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
That was a perfect ending-thanks for posting!
SGabx chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
I love the last chapter. I found Jackie absolutely adorable and can't blame her for having a crush over our lovely Mulder. there's no doubt the girl is a Scully jejejeje. Besides It's always nice when Charlie is rescue from the unknown world he seems to live in. Nice story. G.
theywontletmedeletethisaccount chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
:D great chapter!
theywontletmedeletethisaccount chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
oh you can definately post the next chapter :D! that was fantastic..I LOVE IT!
Government Patsy chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
HE'S ALIVE! HE'S ALIVE! Would love a 3'rd chapter.

Cutesy is goodsy when it comes to Mulder and Scully ;)
Bipsy Ave chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
I am really enjoying this fiction and I think you should definitely post a third chapter. I'd like to see everybody elses reactions and how the sudden trauma affected their relationship, hopefully for the better. (some scullymulder love would be much appreciated. ;). )