Reviews for Cleome
StrangerMe chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
Hello. I read this fic years ago. I remembered hoping that you would finish it and let its be shiznat. But now after rereading it, it's probably be better with haruka with shizuru since I don't think shiz can't take it alone after natsuki died. 2% is not a large number and that will decreased as time goes. I like how you show natsuki's blackout and headaches. I'm hoping that if you ever continue with this fic. You will also included how the symptoms worsen as the months passed. Especially since its brain related, comatose is a high probability toward the end. Good luck. :)
topsy krets chapter 7 . 8/18/2013
ok, that was just... wow! ... i... *sigh..

just finish reading this today...

i wish you can update this sometime soon author-san.

i am dying to know Shizuru's POV and how Natsuki's life will be in her remaining months.

will she tell them about her condition?

please update this again author-san. thank you very much.

will be crossing my fingers till then.

till then author-san. good day to you. 3
lwolfrider chapter 7 . 7/9/2013
...oh god am crying, m8 thos wer the best 7chapters I have read in years. Plz am begging u find ur inspiration again don't let this pice of art be in compleat, suth a touching story, I can't even find words to tell how I feel after spenting a night reading it, just crying and wanting to beg even just to read the end
So call ur bird of inspiration let her sing for u again
reiko of mars chapter 7 . 6/19/2013
AHHH I need you to finish this story! My life depends on it. D:
mil chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
why your every fic ends like this, in the best moment? grrrr I'm more angry because I know you would never finish it . But It is truly a fantasctic story
annoyingLONER chapter 6 . 4/18/2013
i want the 2nd part. i want i want i want. oh, please if you can find the time to write this. it's so awesome. thanks for the fic
annoyingLONER chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
well actually Japanese roads follow the british roads of right sided driver.
according2Angie chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
I know it's been a while since the last update, but this is a great story to follow. Complex with Alyssa's role in their unique relationship, and heart-wrenching with Natsutki's illness and impact that's sure to devastate Shizuru once the truth comes out. Please consider picking up the story someday, 7rabbits! Have a happy new year!
xxconfusionxsucksxx chapter 7 . 12/23/2012
this story is so intense that it makes me feel the depth of it..argh!..sad but it's worth reading it..it has the ability to crumble every emotion you picture in the whole story of this..you feel pain and love at the same time and also regret..aHH..well thanks to this story..
dagomir chapter 7 . 11/3/2012
Hi there, Dear Author :)
It's a really great story. And I mean it - I had to read this part from cover to cover in one sitting. So, if life decided to cut you some slack, could you consider writing us some more of any of your stories? Pretty pretty please?
Stay warm in this cold autumn and get back to us :)
crageisfanficcrazy chapter 7 . 10/24/2012
so sad... no update still!
annoyingLONER chapter 7 . 10/4/2012
so this was technically the ending? so sad. thanks for the fic
zxc chapter 7 . 8/30/2012
Gods, it kept me hanging! When are you going to update this precious pearl?! Guh, I need more of it.
bubble.duckie chapter 7 . 8/17/2012
Shoot! I 'hate' when a story makes me cry! This is definitely a tearjerker for me! Damn!

Honestly that was kind of emotional for me! 'twas beautiful!
0mauie0 chapter 7 . 8/11/2012
ditch haruka shiz..and end up with nat LOL