Reviews for Motek
Zaedah chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
"The kids will be Jewish by birth." Dear Lord! My monitor thanks you for all the tea I just accidentally spit at it upon reading that line. Aside from the newly drenched computer parts, I loved this. Hence adding it to favorites for multiple rereads (albeit without a drink present)
lost in my design chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Absolutely adorable :) I love it.
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Heee :D

I like this! Not as much as I liked the other story of yours that I read, but it's still very sweet.

And so like Tony to visit a synagogue for an answer, lol! Ahh dear, desperate Tony. I adore the perceptive Rabbi, of course :D

Hahaha "mumbling about crazy, beautifully exotic women". She really does have the ability to make him insane, doesn't she? Coccolissima; I like that :) I love how you've brought their respective cultures into this fic. And yea, I know that's the point of the story lol, but I still love it!

Soph
messiahthanatos chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
yay! more tony ziva goodness
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Hehe. That was cute.
everyme chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
This was really sweet :) I really like the depiction of Tony and Ziva, theyre definitely in-character.

I already thought that it wouldnt be somwthing dirty while reading it, it would have been to obvious... and no, I didnt try to look it up XD I was tempted, but the suspense just grew bigger that way...

The dialogue between the Rabbi and Tony was hilarious :D I was laughing myself silly while reading it, especially the ending. "The kids will by Jewish by birth... I can live with that" :D

Normally, Im not a big fan of the pairing Ziva/Tony, but I really like your writing style, and the plot is really ingenious.

greets
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
ooooh I like this...everyone was fully fleshed out, even if they appeared only briefly, AND it was a fresh twist on the usual nickname trope. And adorable to boot! Win.
diana teo chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I think you've internalised the team so well that they speak through your writing!

Tony and the Rabbi? Excrutiatingly fun-ny! Especially the Rabbi's last comment,LOL!
pirate-princess1 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
AW! Adorable! :)
petuniatc chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I really like the Rabbi!

Good one!
Danielle chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
This is great. Creative and sooo cute!
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Very cute story and I like it. Yes using slang can create problems sometimes but as long as they're used correctly I think they're cute. Very funny scene with the rabbi.
Jesusrocks chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Aw! It's so cute :D

I didn't look up the meaning until the end...and you were right. It wasn't in any dictionary.

Great idea! Can't wait until up come up with another story!
ClichedComment8 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Very well written.

Thank You.
di-elle chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
cute story, but being Italian I assure you, "coccolissima" in the end pretty much made me laugh. I suggest you change it whit "coccolona" as someone said, if you want to mean "someone who like to cuddle" or use some other words like "cucciola" (that, yes, means "puppy" but it's really used in Italy.) just saying. ;)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »