Reviews for Insight
RoyalBardofCanterlot chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
You seem to have problems with pronouns, but this is still a good story. I wonder who hurt Murphy?
WynterC chapter 6 . 9/19/2013
Interesting, very interesting. Love your story! Can't wait to read more. Thanks:)
WynterC chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Very good. Love the idea/plot. Thanks for sharing your story. I look forward to reading the rest.
Dar Sel'La chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
It is interesting to see how you are weaving all this together, knowing what is going on in changes. I wpila like to see where you are planning on taking this.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/23/2013
cant wait for the next chapter
Biblio388 chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
This si a great fic. I look forwaed to more installments in this tale.
nomdeplume30 chapter 6 . 11/9/2012
This is fantastic! I'm enjoying it a lot. Looking forward to more.
Diko chapter 6 . 9/27/2012
So, I wandered out of my normal fanfiction into The Dresden Files. I stumbled on your story and started to read. And then there were no more chapters and now I'm hoping there is more. There is right? Because this is an awesome story. You have Butcher's talent for giving just enough information without giving up too much. Just enough to make you wonder, speculate, be wrong and still think you're right. Your characters are spot on even Mouse! I really hope that you're still writing this
Sunny2006 chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
Great story so far!
Ungodlyone chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
Awesome story, the world needs more dresden
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 6 . 6/21/2012
This is awesome. In character, funny, yet with pathos. And it all makes sense.
TheRedPoet chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
Nice job so far with the story. A few minor errors here and there and the language could've been smoother every now and then, but mostly, I'm liking what you've got going.

I feel you could've been more creative with the soulgazes.

Loved the poke at the Twilight series, though I think you laid it on a tiny bit too thick.

Humour is a subtle thing. :)

Eagerly awaiting updates.

On a sidenote... Do you know of any communities of forums for Dresden fanfiction? There's really nobody to toss ideas back and forth with and that kind of sucks.
Fire From Above chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
Nice to see so much happen. And I like that Harry was born in the NeverNever.
Ibskib chapter 5 . 6/7/2012
this seems like one of the better Harry/Murphy fics, hope it will be continued, soulgazing and the interpretation thereof is one of the more fascinating things about the Dresden verse.
gabielel chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
So exciting! I'm on edge! Will there be more?