Reviews for My Father's Keeper
lilsis15 chapter 33 . 1/29
I loved reading this story, you are a very talented writer.
AlaskanFan chapter 33 . 1/9
Excellent story! Your research was terrific and the character insights were great. Thanks for all the hard work.
QueenOfNoises chapter 33 . 7/16/2016
I stayed up extremely late, because I couldnt put your story down. It had me at the edge of my seat the entire time. Perfectly written and a definite favorite of mine!
Guest chapter 33 . 7/6/2016
love it
dreamer 3097 chapter 33 . 6/24/2016
This is good
Delete-please-7850065 chapter 33 . 5/23/2016
Glad they got the help they need. I hope there a squeal plan in the future.
Ladydeath1231 chapter 33 . 3/6/2016
Great tear jerker loved it
Delete-account-please-7492250 chapter 33 . 2/1/2016
I very good I wonder do you plan a squeal for this.
smiles2go chapter 33 . 12/4/2015
What a tear-jerker! I'm not one to normally get so emotional, but you had me in tears a couple times. Great job!
boywholivedcometodie chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
this is still my fav ncis fic! thank you so much for it! it fills my "mcgee needs love" criteria! :) you have no idea how many times i have come back to read this. like almost 10 times!
Skimball4 chapter 33 . 8/15/2015
When I started reading this story I was sure that I knew what direction it was heading and then you completely surprised me! Gibbs is my favorite character so it was hard to read about him acting like such a jerk for most of the story but nice to see McGee in a whole new light. Thank you for an intense read:)
Delete-account-please-6878249 chapter 33 . 6/30/2015
Excellent story I have enjoy reading it.
Doffz chapter 33 . 6/29/2015
It seems like this is your best story yet ;P I loved it, it almost touched my heart but thats alright. To touch my heart you need some fine diamont poker so this just kinda hit the spot XD
Delete-account-please-6829121 chapter 33 . 6/10/2015
Very nice story liked it a lot glad to see that Gibbs came though at the end.
MyBlackBrothers chapter 33 . 4/21/2015
dude ive read this more than twice. still so in love.

will always be my favourite ncis fic!
thanks