Reviews for Carlisle's Journal
This is so good, I wonder if u would b able to do a one shot or something about one of the others . finding the diary, that would be sick
Hatakefire chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
This was horribly sad but good as a Carlisle-abuse fic. Could you write another chapter where one of the Cullens accidentally or purposefully finds the diary and they and the other Cullens confront him or something? I would love that, this is a pretty good story :)
Victory's Wonder chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Awwww! Poor Carlisle! I HATE HIS ''DAD''! AND his dad's ''FRIEND''! Ugh! Those kind of people discust me!

Even though you HAD to TORTURE poor Carlise, I still love the story!
LateNightAuthor2013 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
AwwwwwwwwwwwO I wanted to cry while reading this!
InsideYourDreams24 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Oh my God 8'(

I'm literally almost crying I feel so bad for him, poor thing

VERY good, it felt like you were right there, which is a good thing but also made it worse (I think that made sense)

Keep up the good work!

Amor,

IYD24
Torchwood-Babe chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
OMG it sounds like it's happened to you because it's in so much detail. Poor Carlisle.
He Who Descends chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Me: Lovely. Well written, but please, people! Have some mercy for me! Enough with the Carlisle torture.

Jasper: He's just saying that! Torture him more! It's entertaining!

Me: /
power of darkness chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
i loveit i wish you made it a longer present day :)

-the power of darkness
twilightrocksyoursocks chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
I really, really like this story so far. I almost wanted to cry though for what Carlisle's father was doing to him. No wonder why Carlisle is always so gentle and caring to other people.

Keep up the good work and I hope you update soon!

Shannon
masochisticmonkey321 chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
oh! i love it so much! continue, please. this made me tear up. i detest child abuse. :(
el mejor chica nunca lol chapter 1 . 3/27/2010