Reviews for A Certain Young Lady
tah-crowley chapter 1 . 1/24
Oh my, oh my, what is this end? O: I will understand what I want, ok? Ok. u_u I liked it. A LOT. XD
Madame Minuit12 chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
cute :)

they're so sweet together!
shockin'blueeyes chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I loved this story! It's just so right, and the last line totally melted my heart. I like so much Dick/Nixon stories where there's NO more than friendship, and it's really this truly wonderful friendship... I loved how you ended the story, I simply loved it. It was perfect.

I also liked how you wrote the 'certain young lady' thing, keeping the illusion that it was really a mistress until the last possible second. I wouldn't have guessed it in a million years, I like how unpredictable it was that she was his sister, and I can totally see Nixon writing about Winters in every sjngle one of his letters without even realising it. It just shows how much that friendship is a part of him.

Keep up the good work!

Nan chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
oh god! I love it! I have been searched fanfic like this for ages! finally got one!

Thx very much~ keep it up~~ I love Nixon n band of brothers~~ XD
Loki's-Phantom-x chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
I love this. This is so god. I love Winters jumping to conclusions. Really god work, I enjoyed this very much. Hope to see more from you soon.

ber1719 chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Once again you've outdone yourself! And once again I absolutely loved it. I think its great that each of your works in this section have very different tones. And this one was no different.

I think that Nix and Dick making amends there at the end was the perfect way to end the one-shot. And the fact that Nix finally figured out what the missing variable was-well it just made the whole thing I think.

As always, I can't wait to see more from you. I'm liking your writing style more and more every time you post something new.
captain ty chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
another wonderful story and I love the twist you put into this with the woman he went to see being his sister, very nice indeed. So looking forward to your next story...