Reviews for Forget Me Not
CharlieBoneFan chapter 14 . 2/25
Oh! It was so beautiful! Now Margaret and Helen only have to wonder on who the father is...if the eyes don't give it away. Heehee. ;)
serenity2293 chapter 14 . 9/23/2014
I loved this story! I cant wait to read more from you!
Amon.Beck chapter 14 . 2/14/2013
I rather liked this story. It is completed, thankfully, and I was able to get through it in one sitting. I very much liked your Hatter, m'dear. Though, your Alice was a tad different from what many normally do in fanfiction. None-the-less, you still kept her characterization true. I liked your twists and turns, the plotline simple enough to follow, but not so simple as to be expected. The relationships between characters were charming. I LOVE Absolem. Always and forever.
that1weirdkid chapter 14 . 2/7/2013
This story was just brimming with muchness! Your characters are all very distinct. I was nervous when I saw that there were OCs, but your OCs blended in with the other characters flawlessly. So many clever plot twists, too- I was in a constant state of suspense! Well done! I applaud you.
CurationLethe chapter 14 . 12/23/2012
Incredible story! I loved everything about this. It was well written, well structured and developed from one plot to the next very smoothly. Wonderful work!

I also loved the last part, that started with "To let us know..." Wonderful indeed!
SilverRingasaMemory chapter 14 . 12/23/2012
It's beautiful! TTTT Although it would seem sweeter if Tarrant was there in the picture too Still, it's beautiful! 8D
Dplover13 chapter 14 . 12/18/2012
I love it! Too many feels must draw scene! Send u a link when done! :-)
Annalynn Roe chapter 14 . 11/5/2012
Best story I've read all month (feel free to not realize it's only the 5th).
Grammer and flow all tied together nicely, and I especially loved the ending, very sweet.
total-hiatus chapter 14 . 10/26/2012
This is the first time I visit this fandom :)

Curiosity kills a cat *if I am not mistaken*
You are killing me! Reading the whole from chapter 1 to 14

My eyes hurts from staring at the Lappy's screen. Buuut ... it's awesome! XD

Nice job here! :Dv
guest chapter 14 . 9/7/2012
Really loved the story! I don't know what it is, but I really like the way you write Chess. Of course you did an AMAZING job at the other characters too! And I love the ending, the way you let Alice' mother and sister know she was still alive, and happy.
Anyway, great job!
servant123 chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
That was an adorably romantic ending scene. I love it!
Alelie Anyale Yeldig chapter 12 . 6/5/2012
Okay I finished reading and I absolutely love it. In my mind it is just as good as your first fanfic for Alice and Tarrant and maybe even better (did I just type that? must cut off line of thought...). Anyway, you are an amazing writer and you should keep writing, even if it's not here.

The reason I am reviewing on this chapter specifically is that I think that Tarrant actually threw a pair of scissors at Stayne in the movie instead of a dagger.

Keep writing and fairfarren. :D
Mad Eclair chapter 14 . 3/13/2012
oh my goodness, im crying! a perfect ending! your story is simply amazing. your very talented, and if i liked the characters before, im halfway in love with them all now!

my thanks for an enthralling tale of waiting, wonder, wanting, and love. its not a tale i'll be forgetting any time soon, if ever.

Nazgurl chapter 14 . 8/13/2011
I loved Chess in this. lovely story!
Teldra chapter 14 . 4/28/2011