Reviews for Flandre's Playtime with Her Sister
While it's rather nice fic providing intresting take on Flandre being locked (I'd never thought it'll make her isolated up to extent of not knowing even Sakuya's name, but I guess it could make sense (after some thought, it isn't, since Flandre is aware of Spellcard Rules, which implies much lesser level of isolation).
However, there's a HUGE problem here: it can't happen. Marisa (and Reimu) first visit into SDM was during EoSD Incident, so it can't happen before EoSD events. And it can't happen after EoSD because this way Marisa will know Remilia in person, having met her during EoSD (if you assume that only Reimu's EoSD storyline happened, then Marisa won't be having an idea to "borrow" books from Voile, although you might assume that Marisa visited SDM shortly after Reimu resolved the Incident alone, but hadn't met Remilia. This, however, leaves a very narrow window when this fic might happen: after EoSD but before EoSD's Extra. Even if we'll assume that there were several months between EoSD and its Extra, it'll be implausible for Flandre to learn how to fly (which is implausible on itself, since no one actually needs wings to fly) (that, and if she left to make her wings it implies lesser level of isolation on itself), learn Spellcard Rules (those aren't hard, but she needs to invent her spellcards (and learn how to use her magic in non-dangerous way) (she actually have a commendable level of self-control, fighting with danmaku instead of just "kyuing" everyone after she broke out of her basement).
As a minor remark, Earth's (and Gensokyo's) rabbits aren't from moon. Only Reisen is. Other moon rabbits are still on Moon. Unless the rabbit Flandre was eating was Reisen? This fic is much darker than it seems to be. This, or Remilia is just joking.
tl;dr: Nice, but too inconsistent.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
and now im crying
A. Magpie chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Kyuuuuuu! X)
Kai chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Beatiful story. :) It would be cool if someone could put the sleepover into a story. I love how you potrayed Flan, she was so cute. I liked Remi's calmness also. Great story.
TheH0n3s1tOne chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Awwwww adorable! x3 I always thought Remilia had taken off Flandre's wings so she couldn't escape the basement in bat form or whatever- anyways, I loved it, great story. No complaints from this one.
LAURA chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
maushuahsuahsua-'
cheuguueii xD
Adoorei a fiic ! tipo..adorei não...ameeii ! Novidade eu gostar das suas fics, nér ? e.e
Continuua logoo ! Quero continuação...quero não! Exijo!u-ú
Esperando ansiosamente akii !
lays hyper chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Está Fantastico!...NAO perfeito,NAO TA d XD to ansiosa pelo proximo capitulo 3
Otakuanimegirl chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Awwww! Flandre is soo cute XD Great job!
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
That was a very cute story, it's really good to know that Remillia has a good heart in the end, just needs a little help to show it (Marisa was funny here as always) and Flandre is cute even when she's exploding things. Good work!
Apsinthos chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This is probably the most heart warming, semi-depressing, and overall amazing short story I have ever read. The characters were perfectly...in character, and the bits of added humor made it all the more fun to read. Every moment was exiting and interesting. Basically, a very brilliant work of art. 10/10
MarinaEverlasting chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Ah~, that dysfunctional pair of vampires xD Hahaha, Remilia reads lemons? Oh my, I guess that makes us even xDDD

This was really cute and so adorable and it was also deep, and I think Marisa was great- annoying devious little girl that she is xD And the ending was hilarious. My, my, little Flandre... This reminded me why I love Flandre so much. Thank you :) This was beautifully written.
Warclam chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
This was a really fun story. I liked the creepy brilliance of the explanation for the wings.
MonkeyGirlNaNoDa chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Oh Flandre~! w this is so cute I think I may now have diabetes~ 3
MaraSargon chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
This is hilarious. XD

Hmm, I must say I never took Remilia for a lemon fan. O.O
The Hexagonal Donut chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Oh gods. The chaos Flandre can cause. This is hilarious. It's pretty funny when she blows up all her toys at the same time too.