Reviews for Flandre's Playtime with Her Sister
A. Magpie chapter 1 . 2/3
Kyuuuuuu! X)
Kai chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Beatiful story. :) It would be cool if someone could put the sleepover into a story. I love how you potrayed Flan, she was so cute. I liked Remi's calmness also. Great story.
TheH0n3s1tOne chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Awwwww adorable! x3 I always thought Remilia had taken off Flandre's wings so she couldn't escape the basement in bat form or whatever- anyways, I loved it, great story. No complaints from this one.
LAURA chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
maushuahsuahsua-'
cheuguueii xD
Adoorei a fiic ! tipo..adorei não...ameeii ! Novidade eu gostar das suas fics, nér ? e.e
Continuua logoo ! Quero continuação...quero não! Exijo!u-ú
Esperando ansiosamente akii !
lays hyper chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Está Fantastico!...NAO perfeito,NAO TA d XD to ansiosa pelo proximo capitulo 3
Otakuanimegirl chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Awwww! Flandre is soo cute XD Great job!
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
That was a very cute story, it's really good to know that Remillia has a good heart in the end, just needs a little help to show it (Marisa was funny here as always) and Flandre is cute even when she's exploding things. Good work!
LemonadeFestival chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This is probably the most heart warming, semi-depressing, and overall amazing short story I have ever read. The characters were perfectly...in character, and the bits of added humor made it all the more fun to read. Every moment was exiting and interesting. Basically, a very brilliant work of art. 10/10
MarinaEverlasting chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Ah, that dysfunctional pair of vampires xD Hahaha, Remilia reads lemons? Oh my, I guess that makes us even xDDD

This was really cute and so adorable and it was also deep, and I think Marisa was great- annoying devious little girl that she is xD And the ending was hilarious. My, my, little Flandre... This reminded me why I love Flandre so much. Thank you :) This was beautifully written.
Warclam chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
This was a really fun story. I liked the creepy brilliance of the explanation for the wings.
MonkeyGirlNaNoDa chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Oh Flandre! w this is so cute I think I may now have diabetes 3
MaraSargon chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
This is hilarious. XD

Hmm, I must say I never took Remilia for a lemon fan. O.O
The Hexagonal Donut chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Oh gods. The chaos Flandre can cause. This is hilarious. It's pretty funny when she blows up all her toys at the same time too.
HELLOMYNAMEISOTAKU chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
This just happens to be one of my faverite stories.I didn't know Remi was a lemon fan O.O hahahahhahhahaha
Something Elsewhere chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Sweet! Cute! Nice! Everything! This is so good! I just love the whole concept so much! Well done!