Reviews for A Mystery In Windermere
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
This is very interesting- I enjoyed it! I wondered if Fiona had killed herself. She really was placed in an intolerable position, the poor thing.
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
"Carlisle Cullen, blood expert" hahahahahahahahaha!
Jessica314 chapter 5 . 4/28/2014
Suicide after all! Sounds like Holmes didn't get a close enough look at the wounds the first time he looked at the body.

I do feel bad for Carlisle. All this intrigue and foray into politics has taken away a bit of his innocence and he's pretty disappointed. Oh well at least we know he will find Esme eventually :)

Very nice story!
Jessica314 chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
eek! Carlisle got shot! Hopefully the other men won't notice the holes in the back of his jacket LOL

uh oh looks like somebody else may have taken a bullet. time for Dr. Carlisle to get out his bedside manner.
Jessica314 chapter 3 . 4/28/2014
Poor Fiona! Not only was her fiancée a louse, but now her family doesn't seem much better. Her mother seems to have good intentions but no say in the matter. I wonder if she killed herself, in the end. Although she wouldn't have been able to stab herself that many times.

Looking forward to the undercover operation :) I love the adventures you've created for Carlisle. It's a nice break from his loneliness.
Jessica314 chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
Poor Holmes, I think he was kind of disappointed that his vampire theory didn't turn out.

Where's Edward when you need him! He could have made quick work of the interrogations. Carlisle doesn't know how much easier his life is about to get in a few years :) And how much more complicated! It looks like Carlisle still has his stubborn faith in humanity's inherent good.

Hm, I wonder why the father is keeping the mother hidden away. Is she really that upset, or does he want to prevent her from saying something?
Jessica314 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
I'm surprised that Holmes isn't peppering Carlisle with questions about what vampires are actually like. Though he does have a single-mindedness when he's on a case, of course; who needs to eat, after all?

I like how the stakes are bigger in this story, what with the political backlash that will or will not result when the murder is solved.

"Blood expert" ! :) So true!
aniseed flower chapter 5 . 4/24/2014
Nope. Didnt think she killed herself. The "evidence" threw me off! Lol. And I thought I was so clever thinking someone had killed Rose to make it look like she hung herself! Honestly, why the barn if shes scared of spiders! Damn you red herring!
Haha. Thank you for writing!
Amanda Pall chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
Absolutely genius story!
k1942 chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
Never dawned on me it was suicide as her father did a good job of making it look like murder. It was a thoroughly involving story and I very much enjoyed the dynamic between Sherlock and Carlisle. I can see why they would have respected each other.
k1942 chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
Helps to have a powerful vampire covering your escape, I see! Sherlock picked a very good assistant, that's for sure!
k1942 chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
Ah yes, the intrigue of politics raises it's ugly head! I guess I'm not smart enough to see how all these threads weave together to make whole cloth. It should be interesting to watch Sherlock and Carlisle hang out in pubs with revolutionaries. After reading the maids story of Rose's rape and suicide, it confirmed what I thought about the pig prince!
k1942 chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
At last, a clue! Why would the maid say it was her fault Fiona died unhappy? This really is a mystery!
k1942 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Makes sense to me to have Carlisle's able assistance with a case involving a possibility of a vampre suspect! The prince sure doesn't sound very princely to me, more like a pig, maybe? Since they met over the case of Emily's mother, and Sherlock knows what Carlisle is, it was pretty ironic when Holmes told him he was his " blood expert"!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/17/2012